People Who Just Wanna Talk =) discussion

FUN GAMES THAT ARE FUN TO PLAY! > THe FANTABULOUS roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 596 (596 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P OKay, ya'll, time to ROLEPLAY!

message 2: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) can we make a character topic?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((I shall start then))

Kylie looked at the basketball court across the street, wishing that it was surrounded by a lush green park rather than the black asphalt.

message 4: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Azira sat in the centre of the basketball court, obstructing the game being played by a bunch of teen boys. They weren't happy but no one had asked her to move: stares and angry shouts not included.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie watched the girl across the street sit in the middle of the game, uncaring of the angry shouts around her. She wished for once she had that much courage.

message 6: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) ((how old is Kylie?))

Finally the boys were fed up and they stood in a circle around her. She turned up the volume on her iPod.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((15))

Kylie saw the boys surround her and ran across the street.

message 8: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) ((cool))

"Hey, yo!" a boy yelled at her. "Get outta here 'fore we make you leave!"

Azira looked up at him and gestured to her iPod, mouthing that she didn't understand.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie tried to look confident as she pushed her way into the small mob. "There a problem here boys?"

message 10: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "She's in the middle of our court!" a small white boy yelled.

Azira pulled out her earbud, seeing another girl. "Oh, am I in the middle of something?"

The tall boy just stared at her incredulously.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 23, 2010 08:49PM) (new)

"Yeah, well I don't you appreciate talking to my sister like that." She lied easily. "So you better watch it." She narrowed her eyes threateningly at the boys. "Come on sis. Mom needs you home anyways."

message 12: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Azira smiled and nodded. "Right, cookies. Bye!" she said cheerily, waving at the kids she'd just annoyed.

Once they were clear, she chuckled. "Thanks."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem." She laughed. "I'm Kylie."

message 14: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P Addie had been watching this scene from a bench behind the court, she wrote in her journal about all the interesting reactions teenagers seem to have.

message 15: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "I'm AJ, nice to meet you."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie looked to where the boys were still glaring at them. "Wanna come to my house for a bit so they don't jump you while you walk home. I promise I'm not a serial killer." She grinned.

message 17: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Azira smiled, "Ya sure, and I believe ya."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie walked across the street and into her house. "You can turn the tv on if you like." She pointed to the remote before walking into the kitchen. "Want something to drink?"

message 19: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) She followed the girl into the kitchen, still smiling a little. "Um ,sure. Thanks."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie opened the fridge. "Water, coke, or punch?"

message 21: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "Could I have a coke please?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." Kylie looked at her seriously for a second before cracking up. "Okay, sure." She handed her the coke. There was a knock at the door.

message 23: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "Thanks." Azira smiled. "Oh, the door."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie walked to the door and peeked out the window. It was the boys from across the street. "Damn.: She cursed under her breath.

message 25: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "Don't open it then..unless you want to."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not." She was a bit nervous though. The boys looked angry.

message 27: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "Oh shoot..it's them isn't it? I'm sorry!" Azira said, "Maybe if I leave..they will too?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"No no." Kylie motioned her back with her hand. "No use in you getting beat up. Besides, if we ignore them they might just leave." At least she hoped.

message 29: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "They won't get the chance to beat me up." she smirked. "But we better be careful anyway."

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2010 09:21PM) (new)

She glanced at the clock. "My mom'll be home in about 20 minutes anyways. If they're not gone she'll get rid of them."

message 31: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "They better be gone in twenty minutes, I have to be somewhere," Azira grinned.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie laughed. "I'll call my mom. See where she is." Kylie pulled out her phone and called her mom.

message 33: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Avina chuckled and leaned against the wall.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you have any idea where this story is going??? :P))

"Hey, mom. There are some people hanging out in front of the house, You gonna be home soon?" She listened as her mom spoke. "Kay. See ya." She hung up and turned to Avina. "She's on her way now. About 5 minutes away."

message 35: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) ((nope..not at all. I actually just posted on Spy asking what we should do with that one. We should figure out plots for these. :P))

"Cool," she smiled. "Can't be late for art class."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((really. lol. Kay. I'll go over there in a minute. :P))

"Do you paint?" Kylie tried to start discussion in order to pass the time.

message 37: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) ((:D awssie))

"I sculpt, do you paint?"

message 38: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P Adelaid was watching the boys from the basketball game walk across the street after the strange girls. She had heard them grumbling, things that she cared not to repeat.
"I better help out" she sighed, and began her way across the street, after the boys, flipping her hair over he r shoulder on the way.

message 39: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) ((I'm making another charrie..maybe we can rp then))

The boys were congregated around the door and porch.

message 40: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((you should make him be one of the boys))

Adelaid soon reached them with her long stride and stood with her hands on her hips, jaw jutted out.
((I forget if she was outgoing or not, but I'm making her be, I'll go back and edit my charrie outline if neccesary))

message 41: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) ((oki))

One of the boys turned. "What do you want?" he almost snarled.

message 42: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((I'm not very good when it comes to being witty and clever on the spot, but I'll give it a try))
"Why are you bugging them? She was just flirting with you guys." Addie twirled a strand of hair inbetween her thumb and forefinger.

message 43: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "Flirting? She does that every saturday."

message 44: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P "She must really like you." Addie giggled and blinked her big eyes , "You ARE likeable."

message 45: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) He shook his head, "Naw man, you don't know what you're talking about."

message 46: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P She looked at him with wide eyes.
"You don't?" she asked incredulously, "Well, have you been ignoring her? She might be doing it constently to catch your attention..." Addie trailed off as the blush krept onto the boys face.
((sorry, had to add that last part in. =D))

message 47: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) "No," he shook his head, aware of the heat on his face.

message 48: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P "Yes." Addie put a hand on his shoulder and steered him away from the house, his little gang followed. As she did, she began to talk, " You are making a fool of yourself by going up to her door like that! Make sure to be super polite- you may never have someone like you like this again-" she realized what she had said and quickly ad-libbed, " But I highly doubt that. Now go on, shoo! Come back when you've gained some manners!" She smiled and swatted playfully at the gang of boys.

message 49: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Most of the boys were mad, but a few of them were laughing.

He shook his head, shaking her hand off him. "It's not like that."

message 50: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P "Then what's it like?" she aksed, her big eyes getting wider.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12