Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > March Polls / Winners

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Voting is currently going on for March's Book of the Month and Author of the Month. Voting will close on Feb 23rd. Don't forget to go to the polls and vote! Here are the links to each of the polls!

March Book of the Month Poll
March Author of the Month Poll

If you have any questions please let me or Jess know!

message 2: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Alright everyone! We have our winners! Drum Roll Please......!

The two books that won for Book of the Month are:

Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy
Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian

Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian

Like this month, we have two different books that we will read as a group. You can read one or both! Whichever interests you.

The winner for the Author of the Month is:

Nalini Singh

I've never read anything by her, so I'm pretty excited to be introduced to a new author! The Author Challenge has been pretty fun this month, so we will continue that with March's winner. For those of you who don't know what the Author Challenge is, Jess and I are challenging everyone to read one book by the spotlighted author during the month. It can be the first book in a series, the end of a series, a new book for you or a re-read. Just another way of spotlighting the chosen author each month!

Also, for those of you that are interested. We will be doing a holiday challenge in March in honor of St. Patty's Day! All of the details are under the Holiday Challenge Folder.

Any questions, concerns, comments, please let Jess or I know! Thanks everyone! Looks like March is going to be a fun reading month!

message 3: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Also, as a side note. From the results of the group poll, Jess and I decided to stop posting "Non-Spoiler" threads for the Book of the Month. If you have a question or comment about the book, but don't want to read the spoiler thread, feel free to discuss the books on the March Book of the Month Roll Call.

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 113 comments Kelley Anne wrote: "Alright everyone! We have our winners! Drum Roll Please......!

The two books that won for Book of the Month are:

Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy
[book:Kiss of Midni..."

Kelley Anne I think that you will like Nalini Singh. I do.

message 5: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Thanks! She seems to be popular and I always love finding a "new" author! It should be a fun month!