Kingdom Hearts discussion

Organization Nightmare OCs

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 63 comments This is for my newest Organization group about to be made on DeviantArt.com by me, http://ls-mercernary.deviantart.com . The location of our Organization is in Halloween Town. I will have a prototype of the cloak looks. It will have insignias, so in the description of the cloak, just describe the design of it and how yours looks without the insignias.

Name:
Number(none of the same number; first come, first serve):
Species:
Personality:
Affiliation:
Description:
Cloak Description:
Element:
Weapon:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Somebody:
Heartless:
Reference Image(must be your own; no one else's:

message 2: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 63 comments Name: Xyks
Number: VII
Species: Nobody
Personality: Bright, Cheerful, prankster, very serious when fighting, loves blood
Affiliation: Organization Nightmare
Description: Red and silver hair, purple streaks going down her face like she's crying, cat-like green and blue eyes.
Cloak Description: Left sleeve is very long, while right comes to her shoulders; it is normally unzipped, if not half-way unzipped instead.
Element: Fire, Steel
Weapon: Katana, Hidden twin daggers
Weapon Name: Steel Heart
Weapon Description: Katana spilt in half down middle, daggers have insignias down the blades and hilt.
Somebody: Sky
Heartless: Dread
Reference Image: http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/3...

message 3: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (last edited Feb 23, 2010 02:43PM) (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 104 comments Mod
Name: Kai
Number: I
Species: Nobody
Personality: Quiet, Anti-social, nice to his friends, Protective, handsome, and very very observative and strategic.
Affiliation: Originization Nightmare
Desrciption: Black emo hair covering his left eyes, red X scar on one of his left eye and that's why he has his hair covering his eye, left eye is a blood-red color, right eye is a light silver/grey it also had cat-like slits in the middle of his eyes.
Cloak Description: Black with one non-sleeves like a vest(eft sleeve) and one sleeve cuts off at his elebow(right sleeve)and it goes all the way to his feet in length. It always unzipped all the way cause he finds it easier to move around in it that way.
Element: Dark/Fire
Weapon: very long broad sword. It is the length of Cloud's sword and it is medium thick not as thick as clouds a little thinner. He also had a second blade. Its also a broad sword same length but it is very thin for when his first sword gets knocked out of his hand.
Weapon Name: Dark_Shadow_Blade(D.B.S) and Hidden_Black_Mist (H.B.M)
Weapon Description: D.S.B: black blade with red dragon coming around the blade. The handle is also red like the dragon. They are both a blood-red color same as his eyes.
H.B.M: Pure white blade the color of snow. It had a blue dragon wrapped around it. It also has a white handle with a blue flame design on both sides of the handle.
Somebody: Marcus
Heartless: Sinou
reference Image: Photobucket ((disclaimer: i give credit to the original author of this photo and only claim the recopy as my own and not the original))

message 4: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments Name: aiko
Number: V
species: nobody
personality: friendly to friends, mean to enimes, caring towards friends, laid back sometimes and lazy sometimes and protective
description: has pink hair that is tried up in a bun with some hair hanging down, has brown eyes but in the sunlight they turned like a light blue but not to light
cloak: black lke the ones in the real organizations of kh
affiliation: organization nightmare
weapon description: chakrams the parts are silver and pink with a broken heart chain hanging from the one on the right
weapon name: dark dragon blades(ddb)
somebody: (do u just make up a name or can it be somebody that you alreay have a chara?)
Heartless: (?)
photo just in case: (do later)
crush: open
others: likes to sing and sometimes her singing she uses as a weapon

message 5: by Sephiroth (last edited Feb 19, 2010 10:45AM) (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments Name: Nihilix/Nightmare
Number(none of the same number; first come, first serve): II
Species: Nobody (are there other species she can be?)
Personality: Depends. It varies depending on various things like weather.
Affiliation: organization nightmare
Description: Color-changing eyes (according to current mood. They're often black or red, she's seriously bad-tempered.) Long silver hair w/ black streaks, unusually long canine teeth, generally wears black/silver/red clothes, long nails (used solely for scratching those who bother her. happens regularly.), likes shoes (especially high heels, which can be used to stab somebody in case of emergency, or so she says...). Around 5'2".
Cloak Description: long and black, made out of silk, of course. Red velvet interior. Wide sleeves (To hide weapons in, of course.)
Element: Darkness, Fire, Lightning
Weapon: Chain and Sickle (sickle attached to a chain). Has been known to carry knives, swords, and a rather large scythe, among other weaponry.
Weapon Name: Sickle and Chain, Sword, Scythe, etc...(she's not exactl;y creative, okay?)
Weapon Description: A long black chain with a small stell ball on one end for smacking and a sharp sickle on the other. Sword-long and pointy. (obviously.) Scythe-Six foot staff, 3 foot curved blade. She also specializes in quick, heavy-hitting physical attacks. (She has perfected the art of video game battling in her life, or so she says.)
Somebody: ???
Heartless: (isn't SHE the heartless...?)
Reference Image(must be your own; no one else's: *none-please rely on written description.*

((yuna this isnt a rp....))

message 7: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments who? and yes, i know, i hadn't finished the profile thing.

lol i was talking to Punk-J i call her Yuna cause she uses that name alot in her RP's she's in lol

message 9: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments oh. *phew* i thought you were talking to me about MY charrie...

message 10: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments yes, i loved yours. ^^ and sadly i have no images of my own...you'll have to go on descrption. and i like the pic in post 10, it's awesome. ^^

keehee. Yep yep i liked it to...then i made it my own lol

i could always help and edit you one...if you give me the ideas you want for the picture then it would be counted as yours because it was your ideas lol

message 13: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments edit a pic of sephiroth to kinda match her description! and thanks much!!^^

np lol.

message 15: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments hold on, lemme see if i can find a good one for you to edit. ^^

message 17: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments how the heck do i get that to appear as a pic!?

message 18: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments Then what is it for?

oh you want me to do that picture to? hehe fun lol. Ill make it i just saw that picture on photobucket lol.

message 20: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments lol cool!

hehe i love editing photos. If anyone on here ever want me to wdit one for them i will gladly do it!!! And here is the updated version of your first one lol

Photobucket

message 22: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments i can't edit photos worth ANYTHING. and me likes the second one. ^^ now to figure out ho0w to put it in the profile. *stupid hard computer weirdness*

message 23: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments dangit, i g2g

awwwwww that sucks. Ill post the link of it and then go down a bit till you see a grey box that says share this image. Once you see that you clicked html code and copy the numbers abd letters it gives you. then you just paste that onto your profile and you should get the picture on there. And here's how the second one turned out...not the best but i tried lol.

First Pic link:
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/a...

Second pic ((lol its so weird looking)):
Photobucket

message 25: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 63 comments As long as they delete the image they trace in the background, I have no problem. I use and make bases on DeviantArt a bit as a big doller, and people can use my bases if they give me credit

http://ls-mercernary.deviantart.com/
http://strawberry---poptart.deviantar...

message 26: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments no, i like the pic that sinou did for me, sorry. if i can use that and just do a ciatation to go with it, it would be fine.

message 27: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 63 comments *sigh* fine

message 28: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments :3 *hugs*

message 29: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 63 comments *gets squished*

*laughs* so silly.

message 31: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 298 comments yay, and now i have a good pic. :3 i shall edit profile for her later, i is very busy...

message 32: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nightengale (ls-mercerary) | 63 comments we are!! Easily entertained 8D

message 33: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) . . . (ZAP) . . . i keel you.