Mormon Kids discussion

Books > books/reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah my favorite book this week is the princess academy...the first shannon hale book i read was the goose girl...that one is really good to! i have been reading a lot! i really love to sit by my fire and just read...read...read...read. i also like the percy jackson series. my favorite of the percy jackson series is the titans curse! i also likeE. L. Konigsburg! anyway i have aslo LOVED erogon, eldest, and brisinger! that has been a good series for me!

another book i really super-duper love is the hobbit! it is the prolouge to the Lord Of The Rings series! i love the Lord Of The Ring series...me and my family love the series!!!!!!!!!!
and aslo what is your favorite(s) authors?

ok 1st what is your favorite author? i like E. L. Konigsburg, J. R. Tokline, C. S. Lewis and a few others i can't remember!

P.S. sorry if i spelled some of the authors names wrong...i'm doing it from memory

happy readings!!!!!!!!!!!11

message 2: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay My favorite book ever, no question, hands down, is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. It makes me cry, but strangely happy at the same time, it makes me distressed yet at ease, addicted, and... Ah, I love the characters SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my three favorite characters of all time is in it (I can't pick a top favorite, so I pick top three. But I really think I can narrow it to two... If I did, Fai would still be up there). But it's really confusing. I don't know what's going on half the time, but then I read it anyways because I know I'll figure it out the more I read. But the last one doesn't come out until probably October or Novemeber... *cries* I don't know what I'm going to do!!