Awesome Roleplays discussion

Demon Wolf - RP > Demon Wolf - RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 793 (793 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 6486 comments Mod
(OMG YAY)

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Nyx walked through the woods, streatching her long legs and tail, her white coat standing out against the dark trees. She looked around with her violet eyes, her chin rising arrogantly as she paused, her ears pricking up. She swore she could hear something

message 3: by NightRider (new)

Amatsu walked through the woulds, his tail sliding on the floor, and around his legs. The body of a demon was lurking in the place of where he shouldn't be. Amatsu looked around, finding small sorts of plants 'Wonderful' he muttered, smirking. His mind concertrated on the plant, letting it grow taller and out of the stem to wrap around his neck, loosely..Just to look hot.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Nyx let out a quiet growl, bracing herself for something to happen. She could feel it in the air, making her tense up. She began walking slowly, her eyes flickering around the forest furiously.

message 5: by NightRider (last edited Feb 18, 2010 07:27AM) (new)

He heard a slight, quiet growl. Amatsu let out a furious snarl, trying to lead her towards him. He was rather in a happy mood then in a fighting mood, but it sounded like he was about to pop in a fight and blast away like a demon. He walked towards the voice, trying to find the person who was growling, to show her not to growl to the King of Battles, the King of the Woods.

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Nyx walked twoard the voice until she came to the demon wolf before her. She let out a defensive growl, her long white tail twitching behind her. She dragged her gray booted paw against the ground, leavinging long scratches against the dirt. She bared her glistening fangs, ready to fight if she had to, her violet eyes flashing dangerously.

message 7: by NightRider (new)

Amatsu turned his body around slowly eying another Demon wolf. He curled his lips and emitted a snarl, ready to fight. His 3 inch fangs emerged from the sockets, the way he was positioned was a signal that he was not going to back down. Okay, it was a girl, but it looked like she was already heated up to kill him. He let out one more growl telling her to step down. His tail lifted itself slowly, as it stopped wagging on the floor.

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She growled. She had never stepped down from a fight before, so she sure as hell wouldn't step back now, but instead she held her ground. She braced herself, ready for him to attack. The fact that he was growling at her lke an equal pleased her, most males she met up with backed away from a fight because she was a girl, and of course because she was female she was thought to be weak. No one thought that this one dainty demon wolf could be such a powerful fighter as she.

message 9: by NightRider (last edited Feb 18, 2010 07:49AM) (new)

A monster he was, and something she was. He was waiting for her to attack as he pushed his front paw forward and stopping at there. He emitted one more growl showing whose the dominant person in this fight, it was obviously him, Well thats what he thought. It was time to snap out of happy mood and let the rage take over him. His vaccinated fangs dug into the floor, keeping a steady shape. Her growl was nothing to him. Back down girl he thought, not muttering a word. It started to rain a little, not too much.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She took a step forward, stating her usual role as the alpha wolf in most situations. Her eyes narrowed, her head raising arrogantly to look at this wolf before her. He looked powerful enough. Not powerful enough to attack first though. she thought, planning out her first moves. She would go for his neck, if she was able to, she would be able to grab him and force him over, seeing as his mass wasn't bigger than hers that is. Though because of his size she might have trouble with this attack. Go for the eyes, leave him with a reminder that your the best. she thought, extending her claws, ready to gouge.

message 11: by NightRider (new)

Crimson fur would fuzzle in the rain falling above the brute and stamp down to the hard owned solid cement. As Amatsu made his eye contact with his opponent. He would show no remorse at all and crush every wielded bone in this females body he would enjoy and laugh after hearing the bones snap one by one in her body it was just like Amatsu killing an ant. When Amatsu would see something to kill his vixen blood would move tremendously knowing he was ready to kill and destroy the animal he was told to. He wouldlisten to no one but his evil instincts held deep inside his soul with the devil. Amatsu was one hell of an athlete,Shes going to attack, watch her carefully something muttered, he ignored it for now but wanted to know what it was, for the time being he continued as an evil laugh came out of the brute hearing it from a far away stance with auds peeling forward intensity growing he would rely on this fight, if there was going to be one that is.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She snarled in rage, launching herself at him with her powerful back legs. She swiped at his face, biting at his neck as she attacked furiously, her powerful legs holding herself up as she used her forelegs to claw

message 13: by NightRider (new)

He mewed as sudden pain struck his neck, not one word came out of his mouth. His tail swayed, his tail was incredibly long. It swayed around her face until he finally caught her neck, as it tied itself around and strangled, he didn't want to hurt her because it was his fault he intruded.

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She whimpered, letting out a gasping cough. She sank her fangs into his tail angrily

message 15: by NightRider (new)

His tail flinched, letting go. His mind focused on the sand, trying to ignore the pain. He managed to get it into her eyes.

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She staggered backwards, howling at the blindness she momentarily experienced

message 17: by NightRider (new)

He flicked his eyes at the sand, as it came up and restrained her. He looked at the plant is followed holding her tight so she couldn't do anything.

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Nyx tried throwing herself forward viciously, growling, snapping, biting.

message 19: by NightRider (new)

It was way to strong for her to handle, he could of killed her right now but left her.

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She glared at him, her breathing ragged. "Just kill me already." she spat, venom tainting her usually musical saprano voice. "I don't have all day.." she hissed furiously.

message 21: by NightRider (new)

'I'm not going to kill you' he muttered, releasing the vines and sand off her, it took a lot out of him.

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Nyx fell to teh ground, collapsing in exhaustion. "Why spare my life? Why not kill me?" she asked hoarsly, looking wearily up at him

message 23: by NightRider (new)

'I intruded.' he muttered.

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She got to her feet and shook her head. Figures she thought to herself, shutting her eyes in concentraition for a moment. She looked at him, not sure if she should thank him. She decided against him and turned, starting to walk away, back into the woods

message 25: by NightRider (new)

He turned his back, walking the other way.

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She looked over her shoulder, frowning. What is it whith this guy?

message 27: by NightRider (new)

He sighed, taking a quick glance at her then meeting a tree. 'Damn' he muttered.

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Nyx couldnt surpress the giggle that bubbled up on her lips

message 29: by NightRider (new)

He frowned

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She turned and walked over to him. "A bit clumsy are we?" she asked, swishing her tail

message 31: by NightRider (new)

'Depends'

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smirked, looking at him for a long moment. "I'm Nyx."

message 33: by NightRider (new)

'Im Amatsu'

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded. "Ah, so I see." she said, smirking. "And I think I might have to add my thanks for not killing me." she said with a shrug, studying him

message 35: by NightRider (new)

He grinned 'Well, next time i might'

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She chuckled. "I dont think you will."

message 37: by NightRider (new)

He raised a brow 'I foresore your attack coming..And thats not even my power..'

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smirked. "You have a defensive female, what else do you expect?" she cocked her head to the side

message 39: by NightRider (new)

'I..have?' he grinned.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She rolled her eyes. "Let me rephrase, you encounter a defensive female. You dont have one. Unless you have a mate. In that case I bet shes nice. Sorry I'm rambling."

message 41: by NightRider (new)

'I don't want a mate, nor do i have one'

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Finally someone agrees." she said, smirking. "A mate is a waste of time."

message 43: by NightRider (new)

'Yeah..'

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She shook her head. "I should probably get going." she said

message 45: by NightRider (new)

'Same' he shrugged, turning his back.

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smirked and walked through the woods, dissappearing into the shadows

message 47: by NightRider (new)

He shrugged, wandering somewhere.

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She wander to a small cave in the forest and curled up in the back

message 49: by NightRider (new)

He sighed, laying by a tree.

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She grew hungry and wandered deeper into the woods, her bloodlust growing greater with each stride

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16