The Bloody Book Club! discussion

Books! > Looking for the goriest, most revolting novel. Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derek (new)

Derek (splatterpunk17) | 10 comments Hi all! My name is Derek and I'm a new member to this group. I'm currently reading Haunter by Charlee Jacob, which is pretty bizarre, disgusting, and depraved. Next I'm reading Coven by Edward Lee. Has anyone read it? If so, let me know how it is so I know what I'm in for. My to read pile includes This Symbiotic Fascination, Grimm Memorials, Exquisite Corpse, The Scream, The Light at the End, and Greely's Cove, but I'm looking for some more gory, disgusting, no-holding-back type of horror novels. Any suggestions?

message 2: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 36 comments I read Grimm Memorials and enjoyed it. Definitely some gross parts. Have you read Santa Steps Out. That book is so twisted and wrong. Very cool

message 4: by Derek (new)

Derek (splatterpunk17) | 10 comments Sweet! Thank you! And has anyone ever read Greely's Cove by John Gideon? It seems to be a very underground book, and I'm hoping I didn't waste my money on it.

message 5: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 36 comments Haven't heard of it but it certainly sounds interesting.

message 6: by Derek (new)

Derek (splatterpunk17) | 10 comments It definitely does. Supposadly it's better than Salem's Lot. We will see!

Just finished Haunter by Charlee Jacob! Definitely check it out, if you think you can stomach it. About to begin reading Edward Lee's Coven.

message 7: by Philip (new)

Philip Edward Lee's Bighead. I don't think I have read anything that comes close in terms of the big gross out.