The BA's 30-something Chatterboxes discussion

What's next ladies? > Next Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (new)

Susie Turpin | 43 comments Hey any ideas on the next book? This way maybe we can have time to find it without having to buy it at the store. I want to read Catching Fire, but Alisha has already read that one too. Any ideas ladies???

message 2: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Hanson-Glatzel (alicat39) | 146 comments Mod
I think it's Tina's turn to pick our next book. :)

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina | 54 comments I just recently read Alice I Have Been..I think it would be a great book for us all to read. There are a ton of subjects we can talk about when we all get together.

message 4: by Alisha (new)

Sounds good! I'll add it as our next book! We can pick a date & place when we meet on the 28th :)

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Molleson | 92 comments Susie, I have Catching Fire. I am trying to finish before meeting (almost there) so I can pass it around to those that want to read it. Its soooo good.

message 6: by Alisha (new)

Hey chatterboxes,

Susie picked our January read which is House Rules by Jodi Picoult. I've only read 1 other book by Jodi Picoult, which was My Sister's Keeper. That book knocked my socks off, the moral and ethical questions that it stirred up in my brain had me talking about it to anyone who would listen, lol. House Rules looks like it will be along the same lines, I'm excited to read it and be able to discuss it with a group!

Tina - FYI - it's your pick for our February read. We have plenty of time but just thought I would let you know so you can start thinking about what you might want to choose. :)

Looking forward seeing everyone tomorrow!!!