Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((RP))

message 2: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Is there any teacher?))

message 3: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 453 comments Mod
((idk...))

message 4: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((i doubt it! Let's just make it a free period!))

message 5: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

((okay...for 6th years and up I s'pose. lemme see if I can get Ivi on))

message 6: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((But what year is cassidy?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((cassidy is Head Girl and is a 7th))

message 8: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

((thank you))

message 9: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Well she isn't supposed to have arithmancy right now!))

message 10: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

((umm well we can fix that. she could leave or I can just delete that comment))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((where's Harry?!))

message 12: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((great hall!))

message 14: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
(( I have a teacher for this, but currently she is with Tara in the detention room.))

message 15: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

((ok))

message 16: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Professer Stilton walked in. She got the note from Burns. She read it and sighed.

Tara walked in, looking gloomy."So. Where's the other?" Stilton asked. "What other?"

message 17: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
Alexander walked in and blew up Tara's Desk.

message 18: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
And laughs.

message 19: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Tara turned to Alexander, "Why the hell did you do that?" she whispered.

Stilton was in her office.

message 20: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

He replied simply by stunning her.

message 21: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Stilton heard the commotion and looked out. "Alexander! Report to Mr. Burns, NOW!" she yelled before going back into her office.

message 22: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"No thank you, officer," Alexander said in a snide voice.

message 23: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"WHAT WAS THAT??????" roared Stilton, coming down.

message 24: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

But Alexander had already gone.

message 25: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Mar 17, 2010 08:00PM) (new)

Stilton sighed. "Where is Natasha? Mr. Burns said that she would be coming." she said, more to herself than to Tara.

Tara thought she might be able to slip away.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi walked into the classroom. "Hullo, Professor," she said.

message 27: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Mar 23, 2010 02:49PM) (new)

"Hello Ivi. You're a bit early. Tara! You may go. For now! Come back when I send the owl." "THANK YOU!" Tara ran out the door.