Harry Potter RP discussion

Seventh Floor RP > Divination Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((RP))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Professor Trelawney looked gravely into her crystal ball as she imagined her students walking in both early and late.

message 3: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy entered. "Sorry professor!" She said.

message 4: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor entered, late. He sat down, trying to not be noticed.

message 5: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy sat down on the other side of the room.

message 6: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina walked in... She looked around thinking weather she should take her free period in place of Arithmancy or just do nothing in Divination.

message 7: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor looked up to see Tina, and quickly looked away, hoping she didn't notice him.

message 8: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina looked at Viktor and waved then trotted out of the classroom.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "I told you you would be late," Professor Trelawney said gravely to Viktor, tilting her head to the side. She ghosted toward him, eyes magnified to many times their size. "Why did you not heed my warning?" her voice was very light, friendly... But there was an undertone of ice.

message 10: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy kept her eyes on the empty page in front of her trying not to look up.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "Page 35," Professor Trelawney said to Lizzy. "Fetch that green teapot, will you? I don't want you breaking the blue one."

((gtg, bye!))

message 12: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy looked at her then said, "Yes Professor." She got her textbook out and turned to page 35 then put the blue teapot on the counter while having the green one in front of her.

message 13: by Suki ♪♫ (last edited Mar 01, 2010 05:21PM) (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor went to the shelf and grabbed a pink teapot.

message 14: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy kept her eyes down at the pot.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "No no no!" Professor Trelawney shouted, snatching the pot from his hands when he almost dropped it. "Take the blue one."

message 16: by Suki ♪♫ (last edited Mar 01, 2010 05:22PM) (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor took the blue one, and then dropped it anyway, but on purpose.

message 17: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments After he dropped it, he slipped on the shards of it, landing face down on the ground. "Ow."

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Professor Trelawney rolled her eyes. "You're paying for that one, Mister," she said stiffly. She glanced into her crystal ball, then stumbled back, eyes wide.

message 19: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor sat up, rubbing his head. He dusted the shards off his robe.

message 20: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy was laughing to herself.

message 21: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor sighed as he got up and walked over to the shelf to get another teapot.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Professor Trelawney didn't notice. Her mouth opened, and a deep, dry voice rattled from her throat: "The school...shall be attacked. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named lives, as his faithful servant...comes to...being. Many...will fall.."

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Suddenly she snapped out of it. "Viktor!" she snapped. "Clean that mess up IMMEDIATELY!"

message 24: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "By hand?" He asked, instinctively. He then wished he hadn't given her the idea.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "Yes," she said evenly.

message 26: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy was still thinking about what she said about voldemort.

message 27: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor sighed and grabbed a broom and started sweeping.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "I SAID BY HAND!" she thundered.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments ((This is fun. :P))

message 30: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy looked up. "What was that about Volde- I mean You-know-who?"

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "What?" Professor Trelawney turned toward Lizzy, her expression instantly softening. "Dear, when did I say anything about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?"

message 32: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Well, you know, you said something like he was coming... He is back!" Lizzy said sweetly.

message 33: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
((lol))

message 34: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor got down on his knees and started sweeping it up by hand.

message 35: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy stood up and "accidentally" walked on his hand then up to the professor. She did that because he didn't come to meet her after breakfast.

message 36: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

((*gasp!*))

message 37: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((yepp!))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Jen wrote: ""Well, you know, you said something like he was coming... He is back!" Lizzy said sweetly."

((gtg now guys, srry. :[ ))

"What, dear?" Professor Trelawney looked confused. "Are you sick, dear? You must not have heard me. I didn't say a word, Miss Lizzy."

message 39: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((brb))
Viktor yelled. "Ah!" And he held his hand, which now had glass shards in it.

message 40: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy looked at the professor. "I don't want to play games! I just want information! Tell me now!" Lizzy said harshly not looking to see if Viktor was alright.

message 41: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor walked up to Professor Trelawney, and held up his hand, which was now trickling with blood. "Can I go to the hospital wing?" He asked.

message 42: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

((is there a doctor/ nurse yet? i can make one if there isnt))

message 43: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy took out her wand, "Episkey!" She said, "No you may not, go finish cleaning!" She said sternly.

message 44: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor looked at her in confusion and then walked back to the broken teapot. He continued to sweep it up with his hands.

message 45: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy gave up on Professor Trelwney and sat back down.

message 46: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor got a piece of parchment from his desk, and quikly wrote a note on hit. He finished cleaning, and as he walked pasy Lizzy, he dropped the note on her desk. It said:
What's wrong with you?

message 47: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy ripped up the note.

message 48: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor watched her rip it up, shocked. He sighed.

((when's class over???))

message 49: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((Now I guess!))

Lizzy left the class.

message 50: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Viktor went to the common room.

« previous 1 3