Harry Potter RP discussion

Sixth Floor RP > Ancient Runes Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((RP))

message 2: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
Alexander walks in, finds the urge to, and blows something up.

message 3: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
(HAH!!)

message 4: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
((past tense))

message 5: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((?))

message 6: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
((Gigolo pas tense))

message 7: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
acknowledges his applause, and heads off with his GF.

message 8: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((I don't get it. Why past tense?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((that's the way you rp))

message 10: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

No thank you.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((If your going to RP here, then I suggest you start RPing the way we do it here))

message 12: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((OK))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((I was talking to Gigolo, but that goes to everybody))

message 14: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Ok, then...))Walked (ha) into the room, felt the urge to, and blew something up. ((how about that?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((look at the other posts. That's the way we do it. ie: Ivi walked over to the Boathouse and took out her wand. so yeah. I s'pose that's ok))

message 16: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh!))

message 17: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Kicked Iviana the Sign painter.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((*slap* if you hit me, I'll kill you.))

message 19: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((well then I call in the might of the FULL RUSSIAN MILITARY to fight next to me. so boom, boom, hah.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((you do realize that I made this group, right?))

message 21: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Mar 14, 2010 08:20PM) (new)

((Gigolo, SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!! *warning look* *kicks under the table*))

message 22: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((ow!)) sits up, grabs Celine's hand, and marches, singing the Russian national Anthem.

message 23: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((*giggles* What exactly is the "Russian National Anthem"? Wait, don't tell me. Wait, do please tell me!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((it would be: He sat up, grabbed Celine's hand.))

message 25: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((I can do whatever the f*** I want, OK? I am not you puppet!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((if you're going to keep this up, then leave the group.))

message 27: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((... Is FREAK a bad word?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((don't try me))

message 29: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Is Freak a bad word?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((*resits sarcastic comment* no.))

message 31: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Mar 14, 2010 08:20PM) (new)

((Gigolo, don't.... PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 32: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((IF I COULD I MIGHT SEPARATE YOU!!!!!!!!))

message 33: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Hey Iviana, meet me behind the church in St. Ottery Catchpole, and we'll settle this the MUGGLE way.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((I live in CA))

message 35: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Mar 14, 2010 08:19PM) (new)

((GIGOLO!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHUT UP NOW OR I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 36: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Oh. so not anywhere near Oxford? And guess what? I MADE THIS POST COME TO LIFE! I at least deserve SOME respect! I made the people come!))

message 37: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((here, I'll say it, I MADE THIS POST A PLACE ON THE MAP!))

message 38: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((OK. Some respect. *breathes heavily, resisting urge to kick butt* there's your respect*kicks butt* :))

message 39: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((stop fighting seriously. This isn't your group, so if you're not going to follow the rules, get out.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((Or we'll kick you out. Your choice))

message 41: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

^ ^

message 42: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((what is that supposed to mean?))

message 43: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((...))

message 44: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((but...))

message 45: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((?))

message 46: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

(( BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! *bawls at the top of my lungs*))

message 47: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((I'm gonna go talk to the REAL Celine, at least she's nice...))

message 48: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((Gigolo, stop...please.))

message 49: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((not you Annabeth. And go ahead, talk to that person.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Annabeth wrote: "(( BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! *bawls at the top of my lungs*))"

((Shut it! I was talking to a certain someone who doesn't know how to RP))

« previous 1