Harry Potter RP discussion

Second Floor RP > Transfiguration Classroom

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((RP))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Sophie Patterson impatiently turned a small glass beaker into a rainbow-colored parrot as she waited for her class.

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 34 comments Scorpius ran in a little early and said hello to Professor Patterson, sat down and took out his books.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments She nodded at Scorpius, giving him a small smile.

message 5: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((are they both first years?))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments ((Patterson is the professor..................))

message 7: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((oh lol!))

message 9: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 34 comments ((Lol! I am a second year))

message 10: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (last edited Feb 22, 2010 01:46PM) (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "Please take out A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration," Professor Patterson said kindly, writing it on the board in her long, graceful handwriting. "You're quite early today, Scorpius. Is there anything you'd like to ask me?" She checked her watch.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "Where is my class?" she asked, frustrated. "They're all late!"

message 12: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 34 comments Scorpuis took out A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration. He raised his hand.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "Yes, Scorpius?" Professor Patterson asked patiently. She only had tolerance for a few students, and Scorpius was one of them.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Serena hurried into the room. "Where are the rest of the fourth years?"

message 15: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
Kate ran in. "Sorry I'm late!!!!" she panted. She got out her copy of A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration and sat down.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "It's alright," Professor Patterson said. "You are new, right?"

Serena shot her a smile from the other side of the room.

message 17: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Yeah" she replied, not noticing Serena's smile.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "What is your name?" she asked patiently, checking her list of students.

message 19: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Kate. Well, my real name is Katherine, but you can call me Kate."

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "Katherine, Katherine..." Professor Patterson checked her list and confirmed. "Okay, well, what can you do?"

message 21: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Mar 04, 2010 03:57PM) (new)

Kate looked at her, puzzled. "Well, I can Transfigure stuff..."

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "Like what?" Professor Patterson said, trying to keep the impatience out of her voice.

message 23: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Well, lots of things!" Kate said.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments "As in...?" Professor Patterson looked really frustrated now.

message 25: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Nevermind" she said and walked out.

((Sorry to end it so quickly, but I deleted this charrie.))

message 26: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 34 comments Scorpuis said "Oh, um I just thought you said something but I did not hear."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((you do realize that Scorpius shouldn't be alive, right?))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments ((What? Why not....? O.O))

"Uh, okay...." she said, turning back around to write on the board.

message 29: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((Because he is Draco's son.))

message 30: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((And Rose shouldn't be either.))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments ((Not necessarily. If she wants to make those characters, that's perfectly fine. They don't necessarily have to be of Draco. They can just somehow still be Malfoys.))

message 32: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((OK))

message 33: by Tori (new)

Tori Tori walks in and sits down

message 34: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
((Past tense please))