Harry Potter RP discussion

Dungeon RP > Potions Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((RP))

message 2: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 31 comments Ms. Vetchheart waited in her classroom.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) Ivi walked into the classroom and sat down.

message 4: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 453 comments Mod
Cassidy walked into the classroom and sat next to Ivi.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) Stella walked into the classroom and sat down.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments ((Oh... I already made a Snape. :( ))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((oh well......hmm))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments ((I made Slughorn for the Potions Club. :]))

message 9: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((umm... ok...))

message 10: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "((I made Slughorn for the Potions Club. :]))"

((umm....Harmony's manager of Potions club and oh snap I have to go eat. be back in a few))

message 11: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((bye.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((bibi))

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 382 comments Lily Luna Potter ♥ wrote: "Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "((I made Slughorn for the Potions Club. :]))"

((umm....Harmony's manager of Potions club and oh snap I have to go eat. be back in a few))"

((Lolz, he's a supervisor. Kids can't be on their own! Especially with potions... ;]))

message 14: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

((...in the game they do. Like the organizer is a Hufflepuff))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((LET IT GO))

Malfoy walked into Potions. He glared at the Hufflepuffs and sat at a table, furthest from them.

message 16: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
Vivian walked in and sat down.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) Ivi waited for class to start.

message 18: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
Vivian looked at her schedule. "Wrong class." she muttered and left.

message 19: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Cassidy raised an eyebrow. Odd, she thought.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

David walked in and sat down. Potions was his least favorite class.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Professor," he said.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

David glanced at his schedule. "Oh we're on break now," he exclaimed. David quickly packed up his things and went to the common room.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

David walked in to the room. "Where is the professor?" he asked.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) Draco walked out of Potions

Stella left soon after

message 25: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Cassidy walked out of Potions and to the Great Hall.

message 26: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
Mark walked in, looked around, saw the teacher was not there, examined his schedule, and left.

message 27: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
Alexander went into potions class, sat down, muttered the wrong spell over the cauldron, and as a result the class was spattered in superconcentrated acid. he woke up 4 weeks, 4 days later, and decided to go to Zonko's.

message 28: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

(LOL!!!)

message 29: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
((Yeah, OOPS!))

message 30: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke came in, eager to learn

message 32: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Blake packed up quickly, excited to get out of potions and see Velma. She waved to the professor and started to walk out of the class, bag slung over her shoulder.

message 33: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Sep 19, 2014 01:07PM) (new)

Velma leaned against the wall outside the potions classroom, hoping to surprise Blake. She was glad her Transfiguration class today was with the 5th year Hufflepuffs, who could tell her what class their younger counterparts were in.

message 34: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

(their, not they're)

Blake walked out the door, surprised by Velma. "Velma! Hi!"

message 35: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((That's what I said, see? (thanks)))

"Hey! How was Potions?" Velma straightened up with a grin.

message 36: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((you're right, I'm silly. :-p ))

"Pretty good!" said Blake, a tremendous dimples smile growing across her face. "How was your class?"

message 37: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((Always.))

"Awesome! And awesome. I love Transfiguration." Velma looked up at Blake.

message 38: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"I love it, too!" Blake pulled her wand out and looked for something to transfigure.

message 39: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Woah, there, maybe not in the hallway?" Velma suggested, reaching for Blake's wand.

message 40: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Blake put her wand away, incredibly embarrassed. "Sorry."

message 41: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Don't be! Getting excited isn't a bad thing." Velma smiled.

message 42: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Blake did not want to admit that she had primarily wanted to show off for Velma. Instead she just shrugged it off and smiled at her. "Hi. Where should we go?"

message 43: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"I dunno. D'you think it's stopped raining yet?" Velma asked.

message 44: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Blake shrugged. "No idea. Wish there were windows down here," she said, starting off toward the great hall, remembering to slow down for Velma.

message 45: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"That'd be useful," Velma agreed, walking with Blake.

message 46: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Blake nodded, fiddling with her hands. "So. Uh... I..."

message 47: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"What's up?" Velma asked, curious.

message 48: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Blake shook her head, still walking toward the great hall.

message 49: by Eleanor Is Bad At This, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((To the Great tHall?)

message 50: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((Sure!))