Harry Potter RP discussion

Harry Potter RP > Dueling Club

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((where you duel!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi walked into the Training Grounds.

((I did some research, and by that I mean I played Half-Blood Prince and found out where all of the Dueling clubs are located:
Hufflepuff: Training Grounds
Ravenclaw: Transfiguration Courtyard
Gryffindor: The Great Hall
Slytherin: Paved Courtyard.))

message 3: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David followed.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi smiled at him. "Do you like to duel?"

message 5: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Well ya." He replied.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Want to have a go?" she asked.

message 7: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Sure!" David smiled and stepped onto the platform.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi stepped onto the platform. She bowed and raised her wand.

message 9: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David did the same. He smiled at her as he raise his wand.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "First move to you," Ivi said.

message 11: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Petrificus Totalus" He flicked his wand at Ivi.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi smiled. "Protego! Nice start. Rictumsempra!"

((tickling charm! ;D))

message 13: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Pr-" He was cut off when the spell hit him. He fell on the ground and started laughing uncontrollably.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi bit back a laugh. She flicked her wand broke the spell.

message 15: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David stopped laughing, but was still on the ground. He was panting because he was laughing so hard, he couldn't breath much.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Expelliarmus!" Ivi said, flicking her wand slightly.

message 17: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David's wand flew out of his hand. He didn't do anything about it.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi neatly caught his wand. She bowed once again and sent back his wand.

message 19: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David caught it and stood up. He bowed and smiled at her. "Well that was pathetic." He laughed.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "It was good for a first go," Ivi said. "And I've been here since my first year, so don't take it too hard," she added.

message 21: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David nodded. "Thanks." He stepped off of the platform and sat down.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi sat beside him. "Anytime."

message 23: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Want to walk around the campus with me? You know, just explore?" He asked, smiling at her.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi smiled. "Sure," she said happily.

message 25: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Ok, let's go." He said while he stood up.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi stood. She walked with him out of dueling club.

message 27: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ((to the school grounds.))