Harry Potter RP discussion

Outdoor RP > Lakefront

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,895 (1895 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

message 1: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((self explanitory, Draco just fell in the water))

message 2: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Lizzy saw Draco but he didn't see her. She jumped in the water quickly and quietly then swam to the merpeople. She was thinking about weather to approach him or not. The merpeople sang to her, they told her not to approach Draco unless Viktor was fine with it. Lizzy let the words sink in. She rested on a rock then swam to the surface. Draco was gone. She dried herself quickly then ran back to the building incase he was watching her.

message 3: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
((Does this count as the Boathouse?))

message 4: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (last edited Mar 04, 2010 07:03PM) (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 453 comments Mod
((no school grounds is where the Boathouse is))

message 5: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((OK))

message 6: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Kirstie walked to the edge of the lake. She dove in, feeling the water. She loved water. She swam around a few minutes then went inside.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi walked to the Lakefront. She sight softly and sat down.

message 8: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Kirstie came back, this time to stay.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((hullo))

Ivi stared blankly at the lake.

message 10: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((Hi!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((rp?))

message 12: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((Sure!))

Kirstie saw Ivi. She sat down a couple rocks away from her.

message 14: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((kk. Byez))

Kirstie splashed her feet in the water.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((back))
Ivi payed no attention to Kirstie

message 16: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Kirstie slowly edged closer to Ivi, hoping to make a friend.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi looked up. "Can I help you?" she asked.

message 18: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Hi"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Er, hi," she replied.

message 20: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Kirstie sat down next to Ivi. "I think I've seen you somewhere..."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi raised an eyebrow. "Maybe on the train. I'm a prefect, by the way, that's probably how you've seen me," she replied.

message 22: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

"Oh. I'm a first year. I'm so exited!" she said.

((I can't find her to edit her. If you do, please tell me what house she's in!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((She's a Ravenclaw))

message 24: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

((THNX!!!!!!!!))

message 26: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

(( :) ))

message 27: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
Alexander arrived with Tina. He sat by the shore, ready to jump in.

message 28: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina sat next to him. She avoided the water.

message 29: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 20, 2010 10:53PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
Alexander walked up to the edge of the water. He bent down to touch it. He quickly brought his hand back. "An Eye! An eye, in the water! There! It just blinked!"

message 30: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina stepped back. She hated these type of things.

message 31: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 20, 2010 10:56PM) (new)

"What WAS that? Here," He threw Tina his wand, "Keep it if I die, which is likely." Then he took off his shirt and jumped into the water.

message 32: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
tina took his wand like is wa a prized possession.

message 33: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 20, 2010 11:02PM) (new)

((Ha ha! Nice.))

Alexander's body was almost screaming. His body has never gone through such a sudden temperature difference. His lung already wanted air badly. But he pushed on. And on, and on, and, 20 minutes gone by, and on... his world went black. He didn't feel the creature pushing to the surface.

message 34: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((sorry))

message 35: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina was getting worried. She peaked over the shore and saw nothing except for mucky water.

message 36: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 20, 2010 11:09PM) (new)

Alexander's unconscious body washed up about 100 meters from Tina.

message 37: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina saw something wash up in the distance she walked up to it nervously and gasped when she found out that is was Alexander. She shook him drastically and kept on yelling "WAKE UP!"

message 38: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Alexander woke up. "What was it? What was it, and why did it save me?It wasn't a human, but something else..." Alexander then looked up. "Hi Tina." He smiled.

message 39: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"Don't scare me like that!" She said.

message 40: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"I'm sorry, Tina." He got up. "Have you seen my shirt? I left it near you...'

message 41: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina ran back to the place she was and picked his shirt up. She ran back to Alexander and gave it to him.

message 42: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"Thank you Tina." He put on the Shirt and gave her a hug.

message 43: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina hugged him back then sat next to him. "What was down there?"

message 44: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

"I don't know, but it looked like a city, and I saw People-like shadows darting around. Do you think it was them that saved me?" Alexander sat down beside Tina and shivered. "The water is like 30 degrees in there!"

message 45: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Alexander turned to Tina. "Would you make fun of me if I brought down a muggle instrument?" He started air-guitaring again.

message 46: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

((You there?))

message 47: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
((yes))

message 48: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
"No!" Tina replied.

message 49: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (last edited Mar 23, 2010 01:01AM) (new)

"Thank you!" Alexander went up to the castle.

Alexander came back about ten minutes later. He was carrying a guitar. "Yeah, I know, those people over there (He jerked his head in the direction of a group of Ravenclaw) Will make fun of me, but not for long!" He sat down and started playing.

message 50: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
Tina never heard anything like it before. "What else can you play?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38