Harry Potter RP discussion

Ground Floor RP > Hufflepuff Cellar (Common Room)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 194 (194 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((rp here))

message 2: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Harmony walked in and then left to the great hall.

message 3: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
Arriana sat down on the couch. She saw a book she liked on the table and started to read. She was half-way through it when she glanced at her watch. She jumped up, dropping the book, and ran off to Divination.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi stormed into the common room, bitter with hatred. She sat down in an empty armchair and pulled out a book, which she burried her nose in.

message 5: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Kate walked in. She sat down in the armchair next to Ivi. "What's your prob?" she asked her.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Nothing," Ivi replied. She fliped through the pages.

message 7: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Harmony walked into the common room and sat down next to Ivi. "Hi!" She smiled.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi closed her semi-worn book. "Hi," she replied unentusiastically.

message 9: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "What's wrong?" Harmony asked. She just knew there was something up.

message 10: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 453 comments Mod
Cassidy walked in. She sat down next to Harmony. "And don't think for a minute that we'll believe that nothing's wrong."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi sighed. "Fine," she hissed. "Out of the common room though. I don't want to be overheard." She stood and walked to the Stone Circle.

message 12: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Cassidy sighed and followed.

message 13: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Harmony followed.

message 14: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Kate left.
((I'm deletin' her. Last chance to talk to her: Hogsmeade Station))

message 15: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David sat on the couch of the common room. He yawned.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi walked into the common room.

message 17: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David saw Ivi and smiled. "Hello Ivi. Nice to see you." He greeted her warmly.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Hi, David," Ivi smiled. She walked over and sat beside him.

message 19: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David smiled at her. "What were you doing up so late?" He asked, shifting his attention to the flickering fire.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "I was just talking with Cassidy in the Owlry," she replied. "You?"

message 21: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Just reading, hanging out." He replied. "You're in the Dueling Club right?" He said, his ice blue eyes burning into hers.

message 22: by Iviana (The Sign Painter) (last edited Mar 05, 2010 11:17PM) (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Yeah," Ivi replied. "Hufflepuff Champ."

message 23: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Cool. I'll sign up tomorrow." He said quietly looking back at the fire. "Well I think we should go to sleep soon... So, goodnight." He smiled, got up and started towards his dorm.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Night," Ivi said, standing. She walked to the girls' dormitory.

message 25: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David closed the boys' dormitory door quietly behind him, and fell asleep.

message 26: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Harmony managed to drag herself in through the portrait hole with the help of Cassidy. She practicaly crawled up to her dorm, and fell asleep in bed almost instantly.

message 27: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Poor thing, Cassidy thought, walking to her dorm. She's going to have to go through it again for her NEWTS.

message 28: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments ~NEXT DAY~

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi stepped into the common room. She sat down on an arm chair instead of going to the Great Hall.

message 30: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David came out with his usual robes on. His shiny black hair was neatly combed back. He smiled when he saw Ivi. "Good morning!" He yawned.

message 31: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Harmony got up from bed reluctantly. She stepped down to the common room and out to the Great Hall.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Morning," Ivi said, almost happily.

message 33: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Want to go to the Great Hall with me?" He asked.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Sure," Ivi said, standing. She walked out of the common room.

message 35: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David followed.

message 36: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments Harmony walked up to her dorm and fell asleep.

message 37: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments A little while later, she woke up with full energy. She walked out of the common room, and to the Great Hall where she hoped to find Seamus.

message 38: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments David walked into the common room and sat on the couch. He sighed. What just happened was overwhelming.

message 39: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Cassidy walked into the common room. "Alright?" she asked David.

message 40: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Ya I'm fine. Not sure about Ivi though." He said looking at the fire. Why did I kiss her? That must've made it worse. He thought to himself miserably.

message 41: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

"What happened to Ivi?" Cassidy asked.

message 42: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Well, she said she's..." David started, "...she's torn between me and Harry." He said quietly.

message 43: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Cassidy smiled at him. "She's been in this position before. Just give her a bit of time."

message 44: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Oh." David said. Well I didn't give her much time. He thought to himself.

message 45: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

"Don't take it to hard," Cassidy reassured him.

message 46: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Well, I should." David said without thinking.

message 47: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Cassidy looked at him. "Why?"

message 48: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments "Uh, I think Ivi should tell you that." He said quickly.

message 49: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

Cassidy looked skeptical.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Ivi walked in.

« previous 1 3 4