Harry Potter RP discussion

Questions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) post all questions/concerns here

message 2: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 34 comments I was not in the other group and does not know what is going on! I need help!

message 3: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (last edited Jun 16, 2010 07:22PM) (new)

Jennifer | 1028 comments Mod
Summary for new peoples:
Lizzy Potter(Slytherin) is dating Viktor Malfoy(Slytherin) and Harry Potter (Gryffindor) doesn't want them to date so he pretends that a new Slytherin had kissed her so Lizzy gets angry at Viktor and Harry. Diane(Gryffindor) and Emily(Gryffindor) are trying to get Harry to tell them what he said to Lizzy(which was him tell Lizzy that Viktor doesn't like her).and Harry is datin Iviana(Hufflepuff) and same with Harmony(Hufflepuff) and Seamus (Gryffindor) and Ro-Stella(Gryffindor) is trying to get Seamus(Gryffindor) to like her.

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 34 comments Thank You!

message 5: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments and Harry is datin Iviana(Hufflepuff) and same with Harmony(Hufflepuff) and Seamus (Gryffindor)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) and Ro-Stella(Gryffindor) is trying to get Seamus(Gryffindor) to like her.

message 7: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments but is failing. Tell Lily to get on. I lost her email. So tell her to get on!!!!!!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ho- nvm. hold on...

message 9: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 2923 comments Mod
May I be a Mod?

message 10: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Sorry, but no. We had lots of 'troubles' with other mods.

message 11: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

OK. Well, if you need one, I'm up.

message 12: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Ivi will decide.

message 13: by Natz (new)

Natz | 106 comments Annabeth wrote: "OK. Well, if you need one, I'm up."

If you need a new mod, same with me. And what happened to the other group, anyway?

message 14: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments well everybody got deleted, or all of the mods anyway, we dont really know what happened. Our group was also turned into a secret group.

message 15: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 453 comments Mod
yeah.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Answer to mod questions: No, sorry.

message 17: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments lol.

message 18: by Natz (new)

Natz | 106 comments I was OFFERING if you needed it. And thanks, cuz apparently I am still a member. But wasnted to know what happened. Is the group still secret?

message 19: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

idk, but we're still rping here

message 20: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments no.

message 21: by Natz (new)

Natz | 106 comments OK. Thanks! But is anyone RPing in the old group still? Every once in a while, I get a message saying that someone has posted, but not too often.

message 22: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 1275 comments idk. i havent been on in forever

message 23: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, is sad that no one is RPing when THEY SHOULD GO ON NOW (new)

no

message 24: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

Natz wrote: "OK. Thanks! But is anyone RPing in the old group still? Every once in a while, I get a message saying that someone has posted, but not too often."

NO one has gone on for awhile now.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) a LONG while

message 26: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Um...Can you edit the name and open the dance again?

message 27: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Like to the Easter dance, or something...........

message 28: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
Can you PLEASE open up the dance, but just name it Hogwarts dance or something similar to that...

message 29: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
why?

message 30: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 3906 comments Mod
I liked it...

message 31: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Me too...

message 32: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

It was nice! Now we just have the lake.

message 33: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Yep. Have RPed in the forest?

message 34: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Ya. And the lake.

message 35: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

I see....

message 36: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Wha...?

message 37: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

I see the posts!!!

message 38: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Do any of you know what it feels like to be shot?

message 39: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

No. Do you?

message 40: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Yes.

message 41: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Where have you been shot?

message 42: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Back of my hand. It bled and bled and bled.

message 43: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

Ouch.

message 44: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings), NOTE: UNDERGOING MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS RP (new)

Yeah.

message 45: by Jennifer, uuuhhh (new)

lol

message 46: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (new)

What is so funny about getting shot?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) who knows...he could be a liar.

message 48: by Jen , Hey! (new)

Jen  | 4531 comments Mod
lol

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) it's true though. >-<

message 50: by L, I don't even know what's happening tbh (last edited Apr 08, 2010 11:35AM) (new)

I don't think he's a liar, Iviana...

« previous 1