LDS KIDS discussion

brothers and sisters

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah i think that my 2 bros and 1 sis are very annoying...just when they are quarelling. that is what they are doing right now, i hate it!!!!

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (thellenator) | 139 comments i hate it when my siblings fight...or parents...or siblings and parents...

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah or pretty much anyone who is in your house...my little brother and little sister were quarelling today and my mom had to tell them to be quiet atleast 5 times. i was just as annoyed as she was, i really can get annoyed and sometimes i think..."why can't we just get along?". (many people problby think that but...) things can just get on my nerves...(even when my little bro is just singing i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves..i really hate that even if i act like i don't) it seems like everybody in my house is quarelling these days! i think that the next time i get annoyed by one of them quarelling i will go in my room and read...while ignoring them(it calms me to read in my bed).

happy days!(even though that doesnt sound right)!

message 4: by Ashly Summer (new)

Ashly Summer Endicott | 34 comments My sibling love to argue. If it was an olympic sport, all 3 of them would get the bronze, silver, and gold medal. I have 2 brothers and a sister to.

The only advice i can give is to set an example for them. Yelling back never works, at least for me.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I feel bad for you guys. Me and my sibs. get along pretty well.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolf (Em) wrote: "lol, I feel bad for you guys. Me and my sibs. get along pretty well."

Same with mine. I love my siblings.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah i like them when they are nice...but that is very rare

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel bad for my siblings because I'm the moody teenage girl. They're all past the teenage years now, so they have some perspective. Haha.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok i do like them...when they are...good little boys and girls, they just got monopoly out and my little sis is trying to get our dog out of the way.

message 10: by Kasidee (new)

Kasidee | 180 comments i have 2 older brothers the oldest (the teenager) 4 years older than me and the other teenager 2years older than me
they are sooooooooooooooo annoying and MEAN!!!!!

message 11: by Hope (new)

Hope I have five brothers, four of which are older than me. Two sisters-in-law and one nephew. It can get frusturating when all of my brothers are there, and we can't get along, but I love them and I know they love me, I just try my best to speak calmly, and avoid getting angry with them.

Kasidee, I know that siblings can be annoying or seem mean sometimes, but I know they love you and they don't want to hurt you. It often corresponds with their insecurity or maybe pressure they feel. Usually, they just want to be loved and they are under a lot of stress, we all know how that feels and we need to accept eachother for all of our wonderful attributes and our faults. We're family, we stick together.

message 12: by Kasidee (new)

Kasidee | 180 comments Hope wrote: "I have five brothers, four of which are older than me. Two sisters-in-law and one nephew. It can get frusturating when all of my brothers are there, and we can't get along, but I love them and I kn..."
they can get frusterating and i totaly agree with you.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I have three brothers and four sisters, all of them older. The only thing I really get annoyed with is when my sisters go off somewhere and don't include me, but I can understand that.

message 14: by Hailey (new)

Hailey I have younger siblings and it is unwanted to have fights . I personally reallt do not like it.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah neither do i...

message 16: by Sarah (last edited Feb 27, 2010 05:56PM) (new)

Sarah ...plus they can get hurtful when being mean...

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ...and other stuff...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I just don't like it when my sisters have bad days, either. My brothers are usually much happier. But my sisters easily snap at me... I love them all though. *smiles*

message 19: by Hope (new)

Hope Anna (Maxy) wrote: "I have three brothers and four sisters, all of them older. The only thing I really get annoyed with is when my sisters go off somewhere and don't include me, but I can understand that."

I know exactly how you feel, because I have the same problem. I'm a girl, so my brothers don't often include me in their brotherly activities, which I can understand, but it still hurts. My sisters-in-law are great and I love them, but because their older I feel as if they don't want me around as much, because I'm not old enough, or something...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

sad! My brother's the only boy so he ether has to play on the comp or sleep if he doesn't want to be bored and not be around me.

message 21: by Kayti (last edited Jul 07, 2010 05:55PM) (new)

Kayti (kaytigrace22) I am the oldest of 6 boys ranging from the age of 14-1 and the can all be such little twits. Plus I am the Only Girl. They love to get in my room and go through my clothes, makeup and whatever else they can find.

I do love all my brothers!!!!

message 22: by Hope (new)

Hope That is crazy! I love all of my brothers and I am so thankful for them even though they sometimes irritate me, I know they love me, and that's what is important.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope wrote: "Anna (Maxy) wrote: "I have three brothers and four sisters, all of them older. The only thing I really get annoyed with is when my sisters go off somewhere and don't include me, but I can understan..."

My brothers include me more than most do. I grew up playing video games and dodgeball with one of them, and he's seven years older than me. Haha. Of course, he's on a mission now and the other ones have moved out. I miss him like crazy. I even had a dream that he got back last night!

message 24: by Hope (new)

Hope My brothers include me, too. It's just when they don't include my little brother, too. I have four older brothers and one younger, and they don't always include him. It bothers me. I have two sisters-in-law now, though. They're awesome!

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I hve 2 bro's and a sis. I am in the middle of them...and their fights.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Argh. I miss my brother.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I have 2 brothers and 5 sisters.

message 28: by Kayti (new)

Kayti (kaytigrace22) My mom is expecting!!!!

We don't know what it is yet. But everybody is hopeing for a girl.
My little brother said "it better be a girl or we are sending it back." - 4yr. old Jase

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw, I love it when kids say something like that. Congrats!

I wasn't born at this point, but this is what my sister Emily said when my mom was going into labor with Liz (she had the job of telling everyone else): "Guys, I'm sorry to tell you this, but Mom's gone to have her baby".

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

that is cool Kayti!!! Did your mom just find out?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom ended up haveing a boy even tho we had pink every thing not to mension that he has red hair!!!

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Cool...I have never in my life ever seen a baby with red hair...sorry

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah my best friend had th most adorable baby bro ever...HE IS SO SO SO SO CUTE!

message 34: by Kasidee (new)

Kasidee | 180 comments my bro (hes not a baby, he is older than me) has red hair

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Wow...are people with red hair common?

message 36: by Kayti (new)

Kayti (kaytigrace22) My 2 yr. baby brother had Bright orange/red hair when he was born. He was the Cutest thing!!! His hair has turned into a Brownish/red now.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "Wow...are people with red hair common?"

From what I've seen... no. however my bro has red hair too.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Wolf (Em) wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Wow...are people with red hair common?"

From what I've seen... no. however my bro has red hair too."

Everybody's siblings have red hair! (excepting me)