Roleplaying for dummies discussion

other things > Group ads

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen here's where you post ads to groups!

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen Hey Jennifer, You know Ivi's warriors group??? Were you kicked out?

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ya, i think she deleted it :( but suki said ivi didnt and ivi's really mad.

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Ivi didn't delete it. The group is secret now! And I have a feeling Jasmine may have done it because she's the one who didn't really participate and she was a mod too! But I'm not sure!

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily HI please join these groups pretty please!!!!!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2953...

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2934...

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Jen wrote: "Ivi didn't delete it. The group is secret now! And I have a feeling Jasmine may have done it because she's the one who didn't really participate and she was a mod too! But I'm not sure!"

It is secret? Then why did we get deleted??? I think Jasmine might have done it too...

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen I don't know but I really want it back!!!!!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) So do I!!! *hiss* may be I should just make another and we can go from the same plotline. What do you guys think? I know none of us did it...

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen yeah but I did send a message to GR officials. We can just make a basic group right now! This was the part where it was getting exciting!!!!!!!!!! Tina kissed Viktor and Lizzy was upset with confused feelings and Harry's trying to find Ivi.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) lol! okay. I'll make it right now. Ivi's always in the Stone Circle...

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen Yeah lol!

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen wait, Why did you make Jasmine a mod?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) i don't remember... sorry, I've been really bad this week for some reason. Like yesterday, I had a memory glitch when I was playing my piece

message 16: by Jen (new)

Jen i think her charrie was a perfect!!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) yeah... I'm sorry

message 18: by Jen (new)

Jen it's okay.. Maybe you shouldn't make them a mod just because they are perfects!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ya i no now

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "So do I!!! *hiss* may be I should just make another and we can go from the same plotline. What do you guys think? I know none of us did it..."

Make a new one, but we'll hafta do all the charries over again... :(

message 21: by Jen (new)

Jen yeah.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) :( I hate this. One bad thing after another...

message 23: by Suki ♪♫ (new)

Suki ♪♫ | 121 comments i know.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) *sigh* gtg to piano. c u l8r

message 25: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer not a group ad, but

CLICK

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) *clicked*

message 27: by Jen (new)

Jen IVI!!!!!!!! RP In the hp group!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

message 29: by Jen (new)

Jen Yay!

message 30: by Jennifer (new)