VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
What books have you bought

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Since someone, not naming names *coughTIFFcough* keeps encouraging me to buy books I though we could share our shiny new purchases with each other!!

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments just started dark lover today! its good so far! but im only still in the first chapter lol

message 3: by Katoof (last edited Feb 17, 2010 02:32PM) (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments right today I went into town after getting hold of shaddow kiss by richelle mead and I came home with ....

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries The Return, #1) by L.J. Smith

[image error] An Ice Cold Grave (Harper Connelly Mystery, #3) by Charlaine Harris

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews

Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine

oh dear... oh dear, I have issues lmfao... I already had over ten books waiting to be read.... how am i going to make it to pay day :S lol

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments HAHA i have the same exact problem!!!!! my Dad bought me a gift card to B&N for vday so i went and came home with 4 books that cost me 30$ more than the GC was worth lol

message 5: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments what did you buy?

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments Dark Lover Fantasy Lover Blue Bloods How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire and 1 or 2 others but i cant remember off the top of my head..

message 7: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments to make matter worse I have ordered these books online this week

[image error] Night's Edge (MIRA) by Maggie Shayne Lucky by Alice Sebold

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments ohh my goshh lucky is soooooo good

did you read lovely bones?

message 9: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments yeah I loved the lovely bones, going to see it at the cinema on friday

message 10: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments oooooooh dark lover... have you started it yet? I have not read any of the others on your list

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments i saw it a few weekends ago, it was amazing

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments so they havn't destroyed the book?

message 13: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments not completely. the movie was great but somethings they cut too short in my opinion.....

message 14: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments yeah but that always happens... as long as it isnt completly different phew... bit more excited about seeing it now

message 15: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments yeah its not radically different....you will probably cry

message 16: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Lisa /isa VAMPIRE:) likes hitting IRAN with a pan wrote: "Since someone, not naming names *coughTIFFcough* keeps encouraging me to buy books I though we could share our shiny new purchases with each other!!"

LMFAO;)

message 17: by Rayna (last edited Feb 18, 2010 07:26PM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments ok....so i don't borrow books.....so all of the books ive read i own!

my lst trip to the books store resulted in the complete bdb series as well as the lara adrian series....plus a few straglers in the mix. The clerk had to use two bags and kindof looked at me funny so i said i had a flood and lost my complete library to justify the big purchase....lmao

message 18: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments lmfao.... you sound like me rayna

[image error]

orderd this yesterday... its getting bad now!! lmfao

message 19: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments we may need to start AA for book readers! My hubby just looks at me sometimes and shakes his head.....i always have to work and find a balance between books and real life! when im in a series though books win!

message 20: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

I'm scared to tell u isa. lmfao

message 21: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Tiffany wrote: "I'm scared to tell u isa. lmfao"

scared to tell me what??

message 22: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

what all books i've boutgh/downloaded, lmfao

message 23: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments come on... DO IT

message 24: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

k, just this week? or month?

message 25: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments this week... min are from this week!!!

message 26: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

message 27: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments do buy most of yours as real books or online?

message 28: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments tiff I have bought more than you this week

message 29: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

oh yeah and... Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead [image error]

message 30: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments i am still worse than you this week

message 31: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, only cause i still have a bunch i already have left to read, downloaded some at the beginning of the month. g2g b back on later;)

message 32: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments See my trip happens this weekend......scary thought. A few hours and a huge book store.....endless possibilities.....i'll tell how much overtime im gunna have to work....lol

message 33: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO, have fun!!!!;)

message 34: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments One of my most favorite things to do! what gets me is almost every store you go to they have shopping carts......like book stores are clueless, can you imagine the sales if they would just let us have our carts and go isle by isle! May have to put that suggestion through! Would make my life easier anyway!

message 35: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments lmfao.. i bet!!!

message 36: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments TIFFFFFFF HELP ME... I just bought more books and you are to blame... I am blaming my man killing me when he sees where all my wages have gone on YOU

I have now just bought

The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton Tempting Evil (Riley Jenson Guardian, #3) by Keri Arthur

Covet (Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward Kissing Sin (Riley Jenson Guardian, #2) by Keri Arthur

message 37: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO, ROFL, but he'll thank me when u get horny after reading the anita blake series, lol

message 38: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments LMFAO... if he thanks you i will pass it on lmfao... I have 6 days till pay day and about 15 pounds left... HELP lol

message 39: by Rayna (last edited Feb 20, 2010 03:10PM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments ok, spent an hour in the bookstore and i have to thank my 2 year old for being fussy or i could have done more damage

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Stolen (Women of the Otherworld, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #4) by Kelley Armstrong Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Living with the Dead (Women of the Otherworld, #9) by Kelley Armstrong Men of the Otherworld (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong
Haunted (Women of the Otherworld, #5) by Kelley Armstrong Witch Magic (Industrial Magic & Dime Store Magic) (Women of the Otherworld, #3 & #4) by Kelley Armstrong

It could have been much much worse! lmao
I guess i'll have to do some damage online tee hee!

message 40: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments yay i bought bitten too!!! are you doing the reading challenge,.. have you voted??? its one of my choices if you havent

message 41: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i have voted and yes doing the march challenge, just added my name. i didnt see bitten on the list though.

message 42: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments oh, did i not put it on... oooh sorry lol, i must have chose something else, it was in my final few choices.. whoops, sorry

message 43: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments no worries will have to go on the next one then...lol

message 44: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments yeah... well i bought it this week so will be reading it soon!!!

message 45: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i just have to finish lara adrian and a couple of group reads and then im off to the races with that series

message 46: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Isa, do u mean to tell me there is a series i HAVEN'T read yet, and that's NOT the 1 u put up there?!

message 47: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I dunno... I may have to make it my mission to find one lmfao

message 48: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Lisa /isa VAMPIRE:) likes hitting IRAN with a pan wrote: "I dunno... I may have to make it my mission to find one lmfao"

U DID, but its not up there, lmfao, i HAVEN't read Kelley Armstrong yet...

message 49: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

This week.... [image error] Primal Desires (Primes, #6) by Susan Sizemore The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan Primal Needs (Primes, #7) by Susan Sizemore

message 50: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Tiffany wrote: "Lisa /isa VAMPIRE:) likes hitting IRAN with a pan wrote: "I dunno... I may have to make it my mission to find one lmfao"

U DID, but its not up there, lmfao, i HAVEN't read Kelley Armstrong yet..."

oh i get you.... sorry, I will be sure to put it on my lot next month!!!!!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.