VAMPS-R-US discussion

Vampires > Morganville Vampires

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I have not read this yet but it is on my to do list for 2010

message 2: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments haha.. i have a huge pile to read but will try

message 3: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
U HAVE TO READ IT!!!

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3) by Rachel Caine Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel Caine [image error] Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6) by Rachel Caine Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7) by Rachel Caine Kiss Of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel Caine

message 4: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments i have the first one here but on the vampire academy atm

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

btw, Myrnin is ALLLLLLLLLLLL MINE!!!!!!!!!!;)

message 6: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments we will see tiff, we will see

message 7: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO

message 8: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments ;)

message 9: by LOVEFORBOOKS (new)

LOVEFORBOOKS (nosaintsfan23) | 16 comments i havent read this series yet but if it is good i am open to suggestions

message 10: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments we shall see, we shall see

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

*extending claws and fangs at isa and maddi* MYRNIN IS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments like i said we shall see.... I am gussing if you guys like him i am going to love him!!!!!

message 13: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Lmfao U WILL!!!;)

message 14: by Cathryn (new)

Cathryn (puruscaliga) | 3 comments It's a wonderful series. I have them all (so far) in eBooks, I couldn't get out of the house to go and buy them so I went with the ebooks =D
I cannot wait for the next one.
70 Days?

message 15: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Kiss Of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel Caine ...May 4th, can't wait either, lmfao

message 16: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

*screaming uncontrollably* OMG!!! SO NOT FAIR!!! ;) Where? When? How?

message 17: by Cathryn (new)

Cathryn (puruscaliga) | 3 comments I do have to say that I am jealous, I would love to meet any author of my fave books.

message 18: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ME TOO!!!;)

message 19: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Well that's just plain MEAN!!!!!

message 20: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Excuses excuses, hmph, some people, lmfao

message 21: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

*breaking down on knees balling green eyes out*

lmfao

message 22: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (last edited Feb 24, 2010 10:43AM) (new)

GREEN EYE's OF ENVY!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

message 23: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao, good 1 ;)

message 24: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO!! Thanx, I think it'll work;)

message 25: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments maddi ~*aka ADDI- the cunning VAMPIRE!*~ wrote: "hahaha, thanks. good idea for isa also. i woulda said it on there but i'm not allowed. haha!"

what arnt you allowed to say... im lost lol

message 26: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments ooooh i get you lol

message 27: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I like the first plan but there is no way he would let me stop lmfao

message 28: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ooo yeah, good idea;)

message 29: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Withhold and wear something sexy EVERYDAY...and NEW lingerie to bed until he gives

message 30: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Maybe not...Just keep bending down in front of him, and brushing up against him...and stretch a lot in front of him and moan a lot while doing it;)

message 31: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments URGH.... he knows me to well and is playing my game better than me

message 32: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

U'll continue to like her;)

message 33: by Mary (new)

Mary (ambells) Ok, so I read today the first book XD. Holly smokes I love it. Gonna get something to eat and dig into the second one.
I love their interactions. Seem natural to more, much more than in the House of Night. And it is so easy to like the characters.
I'm not going to say anything about Shane to avoid getting trampled on :)) but "le sigh"

message 34: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) HEY PEEPS i read >> Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine and i was taking realllllllly long to get to the good intense parts so i quit does it get better along the way???? because im somewhat ADHD and dont like reading if they start off BORING...

message 35: by Mary (new)

Mary (ambells) What? No Sarah! Take that book back in your hands and read.:)) Because it rocks.

message 36: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments The whole series is awesome! you'll fall in love with so many of the characters!!!

message 37: by Mary (new)

Mary (ambells) Hear hear Rayna. Shane on the top :))

message 38: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) OK

message 39: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i agree.....i dont know what it is about strong men that have a little wicked temper! gets a my blood boiling! i like myrnin too! hilarious! and Sam :(

message 40: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) IM ganna quit this group cuz i dont feel like reading these books LOOVE YA AND i'LL SEE YOU IM MY OTHER GROUPS!

message 41: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (warythefairy) | 3 comments ☺ Sarah loves TARDS so your safe... ☺ wrote: "HEY PEEPS i read >>Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine and i was taking realllllllly long to get to the good intense parts so i quit does it get better along the way???? because im somewhat ADHD and don..."
yeah morgan villes great im only red first 3 but still...i need to buy them sometime....bye

message 42: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) bi!

message 43: by Felon (new)

Felon I read the first four one right after the other, and loved them. I was lucky enought to meet Rachel Caine in April and she was SUPER NICE and gave out little bracelets that say "Morganville" on them. How cool is that?!

message 44: by Mary (new)

Mary (ambells) Ohh sweetness! I imagine you got one XD
I love this series.

message 45: by Felon (new)

Felon yeah, i got my the first books in the morganville series, and weather wardens & she signed her story in a vampire anthology. i'm going to a sept book signing and she's one of the authors

message 46: by Mary (new)

Mary (ambells) Lucky!!!! Congrats! XD

message 47: by Felon (new)

Felon it's the smart chicks kick it tour.
http://www.facebook.com/SmartChicksKi...

message 48: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments well i have to say i have a renewed faith in this series.....i get to review Last Breath here and i thought i better catch up by reading Ghost Town....low and behold i found out that Caine stuck another book inbetween Bite Club! So what started out as a 1 book read before my review turned into 2 books......i waffled cause i found myself getting a bit bored with the series and Kiss of Death was probably my least favorite in the series....so on one hand there was skip 2 books and just read Last Breath or read Ghost Town and Bite Club before and just suck it up!

Well i sucked it up and for the past couple of days ive been playing catch up! im glad i did because i think Ghost town made my 2nd favortie book in the series! So this revelation has sealed it for me! if i can avoid skipping books in a series i will! May may my reading more frequent and i almost feel somtimes like im undr deadline, but in all i think its worth it! i hate trying to pieve things together to figure out the story that im reading!

message 49: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Pick them up people.....they are YA but still an excellent story with alot of plot twists that will keep you on the edge of your seat!

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3) by Rachel Caine Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel Caine Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires, #5) by Rachel Caine Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6) by Rachel Caine Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7) by Rachel Caine Kiss Of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel Caine Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9) by Rachel Caine Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10) by Rachel Caine Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11) by Rachel Caine