VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Angel Star

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments Out in may alot of us are waiting to read angel star... though we could chat about it on here before, during and after reading!!!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/69...

message 2: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia , coming soon to a bookstore near u, lmao;)

message 3: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments yeah !!!!hope the uk get it as well

message 4: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
hope so, u need an EREADER!!! LOL

message 5: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments arnt they expensive... is it not wierd not having a book in fron of you?

message 6: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 358 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "arnt they expensive... is it not wierd not having a book in fron of you?"

get either the Kindle or Nook! Nook is for B&N stores and Kindle is for Amazon. I think the Nook is better though. Feels just like reading a book. One of my friends used to have it.

message 7: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments i dont know if i would like it.... is it cheaper than buying books then??

message 8: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 358 comments Lisa aka isa VAMPIRE :) DOESNT NEED NAPPIES wrote: "i dont know if i would like it.... is it cheaper than buying books then??"

yup! e-books are cheaper! real cheap!

but still... the joy of seeing your books on the shelf is something else. Irreplaceable Joy!

message 9: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments i know that s what i think,.... i have my own mini library, growing week by week lol... and i love the smell of books and the feel of them!!!

i dunno... who had got an e-reader... does anyone not like them ??

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary (ambells) My copy should be arriving tomorrow XD Post was closed today, darn it. Not that I might be able to read it, since I have the whole week packed with exams. Damned Communists

message 11: by Raquel (last edited May 26, 2010 07:11PM) (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments Lisa-isa Addicted 2 the night huntress books wrote: "i know that s what i think,.... i have my own mini library, growing week by week lol... and i love the smell of books and the feel of them!!!

lmao. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys the smell of books.

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary (ambells) The smell of books is like a drug if you ask me. You do it every time you pull the book out and shuffle it and even if its bad you don't even realize :))
But the thing I liked about Angel Star is that they didn't beat around the bush with the whole "I watch you from afar". They really went at it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.