Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Goodbye

Comments Showing 1-50 of 201 (201 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Niki (new)

Niki | 2381 comments Okay everyone. For those of you who don't know us - an increasingly frightening number of you - we're Niki, Sella, and Ilana, a few of your awesome mods. We've always been active members of this group...until now. This group has become really hectic and out of control. I guess that our lives have been going down that same path. We just don't have time for WWAC anymore. We still love all of you lovely people, but we can't seem to find the time or the patience to deal with this group anymore. For this reason, we're resigning as moderators. You'll still have Brigid and Acacia, and we've hand-picked a few long-time members of this group to replace us. We're very sorry to leave you guys, but we think you can manage without us.

Love,

Niki
Sella
Ilana

message 2: by Kriss (new)

Kriss (krisslee) | 5015 comments Mod
:(

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww, we'll miss you! Bye! <_>

message 4: by Baxter, butts butts butts (new)

Baxter (julietrocksmysocks) | 2455 comments Mod
Thank goodness.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, Baxter.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments Oh my, Baxter... BYE!!!!

Good luck... In a world without crazy writers surrounding you

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, how will you guys survive without our insanity and psychoticness? Seriously.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments Right? You NEED a daily dose of crazy.. From psychotic writers.. Bwahaha

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed.

Sorry, Niki, I stole your word...<_>

But hey, copying is the highest form of flattery ;]

message 10: by Kriss (new)

Psychotic writers are the best type of crazy.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed! That would be me!

message 12: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 2761 comments Aw :( This is so sad.

message 13: by Kriss (new)

Yes it is :(

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments Message 15: by Selena <--- is Crazy

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Message 15: by Selena <--- is Crazy"

Naturally. Why else would you have joined this group?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Niki wrote: "Okay everyone. For those of you who don't know us - an increasingly frightening number of you - we're Niki, Sella, and Ilana, a few of your awesome mods. We've always been active members of this g..."

Moment of silence for the original mods. *sniffles*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

*keeps silent*
I shall miss them and their awesomeness.
*weep*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

*bawls* M-may I ask who the new mods shall be?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*raises hand timidly* I-I would l-like to know as w-w-well... *breaks down and cries*

Crikey, I actually am tearing up a bit...

message 20: by Kriss (new)

They'll still be around O.o Just not on as much as they used to be, and not posting as much as they used to... and not the mods... But they'll still be here on goodreads.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2010 08:40PM) (new)

*lip trembles, sobs*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna (Maxy) wrote: "*lip trembles, sobs*"

Ditto, sister.

This is so upsetting. First we're losing three mods, and now I have to change the name of my awesome band.

And Vanessa Carlton murdered PIB in it's sleep.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Bye Niki, Sella, and Ilana! We'll miss you!!

message 24: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 2761 comments Are you guys leaving the group entirely, or just quitting the mod positions?

message 25: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Aw, that sucks...*pouts*

So Acacia and Brigid are staying? *looks hopeful*

message 26: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments AWWW!!! stay!!! i love ur feedback on books and being mods and stuff!!!!

message 27: by Niki (new)

Niki | 2381 comments Jayda wrote: "Are you guys leaving the group entirely, or just quitting the mod positions?"

We're just not going to be mods anymore. We don't have any time...

message 28: by Niki (new)

Niki | 2381 comments Kennyninja (the ninja is silent) wrote: "Aw, that sucks...*pouts*

So Acacia and Brigid are staying? *looks hopeful*"

I'm pretty sure Brigid is going to stay with this group forever, and I'm not totally sure about Acacia.

message 29: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Niki wrote: "Jayda wrote: "Are you guys leaving the group entirely, or just quitting the mod positions?"

We're just not going to be mods anymore. We don't have any time..."

Are you homeschooled? Then you might have time.... ;) I'm being homeschooled right now, but I might go to public school...idk yet...we'll see.

you should still be a mod-just a not a active one... ;) just select some new ones who would be active! :)

message 30: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments FINE SELLA!! LEAVE!!! Now there won't be a wedding!! (which was really awkward anyway...) BUT STILL! :) ((jk))

message 31: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments and Brigid to if you must!! ditch us! ((jk))

message 32: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments by the way-someone had better put that monthly clean-up thing up-this group is gigantic!!! at least stay for the clean-up mods.?!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments and who are the new mods!?!?! AHH!! I'm going on a rant!!! help me!!!! ahh!!

I'M NOT SUFFERING FROM INSANITY! I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! AHHH!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!!

message 34: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Niki wrote: "Kennyninja (the ninja is silent) wrote: "Aw, that sucks...*pouts*

So Acacia and Brigid are staying? *looks hopeful*"

I'm pretty sure Brigid is going to stay with this group forever, and I'm not ..."

*nods* okipoki.

btw, how will I know when you update WW?

message 35: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "and who are the new mods!?!?! AHH!! I'm going on a rant!!! help me!!!! ahh!!

I'M NOT SUFFERING FROM INSANITY! I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! AHHH!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!! "

.........this group is far too large. I wanted to leave a while ago but there is a rp on here that I happen to like verra much. and to find peeps writing. Agh. why does it have to be hard to leave?

message 36: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments oohh. you should stay though!

message 37: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments what rp is it?? i'm not a huge fan of them unless they are really good.

message 38: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "oohh. you should stay though! "

I am. *grudgingly* cause I will not ditch the RP

it's the 'Roleplay with Characters from your Story' rp.

agh

message 39: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments oohhh. cool. i don't really get rp anyway...oh well. whats this one about?

message 40: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments well it varies, right now it's about this group called Cobra, from my story, and teens with 'powers'..it's interesting.

message 41: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments and how does it work?

message 42: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 2761 comments ♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "Niki wrote: "Jayda wrote: "Are you guys leaving the group entirely, or just quitting the mod positions?"

Are you homeschooled? ..."

Not necessarily! I'm home schooled and I'm pretty busy at the moment. That's probably because I'm a senior though xD Haha.

message 43: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "and how does it work?"

how does what work?

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Kennyninja (the ninja is silent) wrote: "♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "and how does it work?"

how does what work?"

Jayda wrote: "♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "Niki wrote: "Jayda wrote: "Are you guys leaving the group entirely, or just quitting the mod positions?"

..."

ohhh! i see.

@Kennyninja: the rp?

message 45: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Jayda wrote: "♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "Niki wrote: "Jayda wrote: "Are you guys leaving the group entirely, or just quitting the mod positions?"

..."

well you still shouldn't leave!!!! :)

message 46: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "Kennyninja (the ninja is silent) wrote: "♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "and how does it work?"

how does what work?"

Jayda wrote: "♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "Niki wrote: "Jayda wrote: "Are you guys leaving the group en..."

you just enter.

of course, it's better if you post who the character is and what they look like first. :D

message 47: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments ok

message 48: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments olo

message 49: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments that looks pretty cool. but doesn't everything get mixed up from all the characters. and how do the characters meet and stuff??

message 50: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 2761 comments ♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "Jayda wrote: "♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "Niki wrote: "Jayda wrote: "Are you guys leaving the group entirely, or just quitting the mod positions?"

We're just not going to be mods anymore. We don't have any ..."

I'm not! I'm just pointing out that being home schooled doesn't necessarily give you lots more time xD haha

« previous 1 3 4 5
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.