Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Help with Quizzes > Editing Tags on quizes

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (havan) | 330 comments Could librarians be given the ability to edit tags on quizes they didn't create themselves?

There are currently 23 quizes tagged harry and 23 quizes tagged potter. Having looked at them I'm pretty sure a tag of Harry-Potter would be more appropriate. 10 quizes already carry that tag.

message 2: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5529 comments Agreed. And how about a limit on the number of tags that can be applied to a quiz.

Nearly all these tags point to the same group of quizzes:
twilight (30)
book (11)
saga (9)
vampire (9)
eclipse (8)
moon (6)
new (6)
meyer (6)
vampires (6)
edward (5)
breaking (5)

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise | 34 comments I'll create a ticket for it so that I can add in the feature when I do the rest of the librarian features (like merging) for quizzes.

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments It used to be on quotes that every word became a new tag, but now the quotes tagger respects the comma (so, for example, a tag list of "civil war, iron man" becomes "civil-war" and "iron-man" instead of "civil", "iron", "man", and "war") -- it would solve many of the quiz tagging problems if the same comma separation were done there, I think.

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise | 34 comments I gave librarians the option to edit quiz tags. If you are a librarian, just go to the quiz page (the first question) and you should see an 'edit tags' link at the bottom right of the page, under the ad.

This change will be available in the next release.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 39986 comments Mod
Thanks, Louise!

message 7: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (havan) | 330 comments Gees Louise! Thanks