RP RULES!!! discussion

Middle school rp > School rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) ((rp here))

I am a LoZ & anime Lover!! (CityofEmber) Drake walked to her first class, math.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris and Heather walked into school together, but almost right away went their seperate ways.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson ran to school.

message 5: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) Elizabeth ran to school, she was late, school had started about 10 minutes ago

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson looked at her schedule as she ran.

message 7: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) Elizabeth raced up the steps and into her history class. Mrs. Grayson was talking about how Utah used to be an ocean when she raced into the classroom. Mrs. Grayson looked at her sternly."Late again Elizabeth, Detention for 1 hour after school." A few boys snickered."QUIET!"Mrs. Grayson shouted." For disrupting the class you all owe me a ten page report on the history of the Olympics!" All of us groaned. I had been absent when we had done that. I sat down at my desk and grabbed my notebook as she started to give the lecture about Utah again.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson ran in.

message 9: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) Elizabeth started doodling on her paper. She grew tired and dozed off. The next thing she herd was a whack on her desk and "ELIZABETH! There will be NO sleeping in this class. You get a 20 page report.!" Elizabeth walked out of class a few minutes later. The hallways were empty as she rushed to the principals office."Come on in honey, he will see you soon."The attendant said as she saw her."He's a good fellow, He'll understand." She sat down and listened to the clock tick. 5minutes later the principal invited her in."What did she send you down for?" HE asked looking at her" I was tardy and fell asleep."Elizabeth said nervously."Hmm, go back to class, she is a bit strict, even I didn't get a good sleep last night. As she walked back to history, she wondered why he sent her back.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson sat in the back, she was a new kid. What do I do?!

message 11: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) Elizabeth sat in her chair as the bell rang. She stood up quickly and raced out the door. She headed towards math class as a boy tripped her."HAHA!"He said. Elizabeth's face flushed with anger and she knocked him down. Then she kicked him and ran off. At her locker she took out her book and got to math class.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson stood up.

message 13: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) As Elizabeth reached the classroom, a few older seniors reached out and took her book.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson walked confusedly to her next class, math, and walked in, utterly lost.

message 15: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Give that back!"Elizabeth cried at them.
((Anyone may play the seniors!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson came up from behind them, Taking the book into her hands.

message 17: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Thank you!"Elizabeth said and stomped on the seniors feet.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson nodded quietly.

message 19: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) She walked into math.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson followed and handed her the book. "Um... Here. Do you know where _______ class is?" She said softly.

message 21: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Witch class?"She asked

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((*rolls die*))

"Math." Karson replied.

message 23: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Right here if you are in the 7th grade 2nd period class."Elizabeth said

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson nodded.

message 25: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "If it is, we're late!"Elizabeth exclaimed and ran in. Mr. Harrison was taking role when Elizabeth ran in."You were next on my list!"He said "Take a seat."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson shyly followed,

message 27: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Karson!Glad you could find us!"Mr. Harrison said happily."Your seat is by Lizzie(aka Elizabeth)."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"uh... okay." She said softly and followed Lizzy.

message 29: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "We will be working on circumference!"Mr.Harrison said happily. 10 kids groaned

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson blinked, her face seemingly blank. She knew how to do that, she knew she did, but couldn't quite remember.

message 31: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "OK, who can tell me how to get circumfrence with diameter?"Mr. Harrison asked.

Lizzie raised her hand. Mr Harrison called on her and said "C=pie times diameter."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson listened.

message 33: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Correct."Mr.Harrison said

message 34: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) ((g2g))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((aw!))
Karson closed her eyes a little.

message 36: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) Lizzie was disappointed that he didn't say something silly like he always did. It disappointed her even more.
((Anyone can play the teachers!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk wat to do.))

message 38: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) ((be a teacher!))

Lizzie got so disappointed she hardly listened to the rest of the lesson.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

The teacher ask Lizzy a question.

message 40: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Huh!"Lizzie said, snapping to attention. A few girls snickered. "I said,"Mr.Harrison said "What is the circumference of a circle with a diameter of 4." "Oh, that's c= 1256."Elizabeth said. "Correct,"Mr. Harrison said and went on.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((wanna do the other one's here too?))
Karson looked at Lizzy.

message 42: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) ((explain?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((like, wanna do faeries and supers?))

message 44: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) ((Later, I have to go right now.))

Dragon firewings(Heaven) (slenderfur) ((Briahna))

Lizzie Smiled at Karson.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

she smiled a little.

message 47: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) "Who will come to the board and try to solve this problem?"Asked Mr.Harrison. "This is a problem that TENTH GRADERS do mind you class."He added

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson looked to the front.

message 49: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) Elizabeth looked at the floor. She knew all this stuff and more, she just didn't want to show off. Figuring out circumference in her head wasn't a good start.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Karson knew the answer but decided to let the others try it. She wanted to know what she was up against. But with her luck, chances are she'd end up picked to do it.

« previous 1