Harry Potter discussion

Fun Stuff > Harry Potter Theme Park!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! dreams do come true haha!

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Pity there's only about four rides. I still want to go though.

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 41 comments Yeah me too. I look forward too it.

message 5: by Annalisa (new)

Annalisa (goodreadsannalisa) I've been seeing commercials for this.

message 6: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments I know! The rides look great, but I am more excited about Hogsmeade :) also hoping to bump into Tom Felton there, hehe

message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) IM SO GOING THERE!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw a TV interview on it. It looked sooooooooooooooo cool.

message 9: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments GAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am sooo excited!!!! The commercials are really cool. It's too bad the brooms don't really fly...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL I know! I can't wait.

message 11: by Miranda (new)

Miranda that looks so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Regina (new)

Regina | 5 comments I already told my hubby that I want to go. I don't even care about rides, I just want to be there. I want to live there ;)

message 13: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments my family has promised I can go.. next year though. Still, I am holding them to that promise!! I MUST GO!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Regina wrote: "I already told my hubby that I want to go. I don't even care about rides, I just want to be there. I want to live there ;)"

I know! I would do ANYTHING to go. When my parents would tell me it's time to go I would hide in the restroom and fall asleep.

message 15: by Varna (new)

Varna | 7 comments I want to go sooooo badly! I would love to live there!

message 16: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments ME TO!!!! I'd be a janitor just to be there 24-7

message 17: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments oops- bad grammer... sorry. We should take a field trip all together!!

message 18: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Azocar- Nevin (xD-Thomas-xD) | 2 comments hmm, I am actually going next month :) I CANT WAIT ! ! ! MAYBE J K ROWLING WILL BE THERE :) tehe

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 2 comments I think it sound cool. But i'm wondering if it will be as real and as magical as the Harry Potter world in the books!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla wrote: "I think it sound cool. But i'm wondering if it will be as real and as magical as the Harry Potter world in the books!"

probably not kayla. but still, a theme park that has a THEME of harry potter! i wanna go there and buy some stuff in the gift shops and go on all the rides. ((i sound like such a kid haha))

message 21: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 41 comments It would be cool to work there. It will be the closet thing to being able to go to Hogwarts, obviously it wouldn’t be like the books completely seeing that there wouldn’t be real magic but I think it will still be cool. That and that they are going to have movie sets available for tours once they have wrapped filming of the last movie.

Wonder how many people will go dressed in Hogwarts attire, robes , carry a wand around.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Just saw a commercial...

Fell on the ground and started moaning that I wanted to go.

My mom told me that if she won the lottery that would be the first thing she would do, take me there.

message 23: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay My friend has a costume, but it would look pretty weird for us to go there dressed in robes three sizes too small. I'm still trying to figure out how everything is going to work at the park.

message 24: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments haha I WANT TO GO!!!!! I can finally wear my Slytherin scarf and carry my wand around and not look like a complete nutter. I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!! I need to go!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

See, I would so wear my Gryffindor hat, carry a wand, were my robes, and randomly shout spells at people!

message 26: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I'd finally get to use my Harry Potter expressions:
"MERLIN'S BEARD!"
"He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo."
"Voldamort's Nipple!"

Uhhhh, if you don't watch Potter Puppet Pals, you won't get that last one. :P

message 27: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (GuitarChick) | 170 comments lol.. I'm getting a Ravenclaw shirt from hot topic (that's my house). I WANNA GO SO BAD!!!!!!!!! I might..... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd love to see Daniel there...... just kidding. Or am I? Yes I am. AM I? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It WOULD be funny if you happened to catch the cast there... I would start screaming and running around. :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I would faint! *Falls.*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw an interview and there was a guy eating VOMIT flavored BB Every flavor beans!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2010 06:55AM) (new)

Oh, say you live far away from it and there is no way for you to go. Well, actually, THERE IS!

The Today show is running a contest and will send the lucky winner and their class to Orlando Florida to see the park!

All you have to do is tell them why your class is wicked awesome, and then make a video.

Here is the entry form and rules: http://www.todayshow.com

Click on the HP thing.

message 32: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) That sounds easy enough. Im the only one who likes HP in my class though.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, me and my friend are the.... WAIT! Okay, I have IIIIIII people who have READ the books!!!!!! YAY!!! That= 7 people!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I will have to start saving money for planes and food. I already got $20 in savings, or more........ WATCH OUT MOM!!!

message 35: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) We'll go together!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I have 60 bucks! But it is going for my laptop.

message 37: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) Okay Ill get babysitting money and contribute.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

So we will escape the day it opens, cause that is WAAAY too soon. I only have $5. Oh and we will need money for plane tickets...

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 8 comments My mom and dad say i'm being a brat about lots of things when it concerns hp. Like I won't read Fablehaven because people say that it is better then harry potter it think it is soooo stupid when people compare other books to harry potter and say that they r better. I really reallly really really really really really really hope that the theme park will show all of them that harry potter is SO much better.

message 40: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) What about hotels?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, yes. Hm..... Mabye we could get special tickets with free hotel service. :P

message 42: by Jenn (last edited Mar 29, 2010 03:54PM) (new)

Jenn | 41 comments Wouldn’t surprise me if they had some (cast) there opening day. I am pretty sure that some of the hotels are going to have a harry potter package. Yes here I found something its staying at the Universals hotel 4 nights $285 per adult , $130 per child (3 to 9, so I guess 10 and older is considered an adult) and family of 4 it has to be 2 adults 2 children $829. They also have an onsite hotel with the prices obviously increased dramatically. This offers go though end of this year
http://www.universalorlando.com/Flori...

I know it be cool to have breakfast at the 3 broomsticks and get to go the park more then one day but I would think someone could find cheaper lodging elsewhere. More to spend on merchandise It wouldn’t be a bad deal if you didn’t have to pay per person if 4 or 5 people could split the $285 or even if it was say 385$ it wouldn’t be that bad. Who knows maybe it is a good deal I'm just poor gal.

message 43: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) When does it open?

message 44: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 41 comments June 18

message 45: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) Yea! I might be able to convince parents to take me!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish. It's to far away.

message 47: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (GuitarChick) | 170 comments I live right above Florida.....Hmm...............

PLOTTING!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO LUCKY! :P

message 49: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (Dance4Life) | 84 comments I DON'T LIVE IN FLORIDA!!!!!! NOT FAIR......

message 50: by Annie (new)

Annie (AnnieIsCool13) Neither do I! What's with the Caps?

« previous 1