So many rps, so little time *sigh* discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 623 (623 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments ((Since there wasn't an Rp for it...I hope this is okay))

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments Seth walked around Camp and sighed. He had absolutely nothing to do today. He had finished his lessons. Sometimes, Camp was extra boring.

message 3: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Should Morgana come in like all beaten and a monster chasing her? Now that would be epic.))

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments ((I think so too. That'd be cool. Seth'd be all like..awkward))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen walked out of the Athena cabin, reading a book on architecture.

message 6: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Well should I do it?))

message 8: by Catie (new)

Catie ((KK!))
Morgana felt the hellhound slash at her arm cutting the flesh. She stumbled back past a huge pine tree and fell flat on her back. She stared in amazement as it couldn't pass. She scooted back father as the monster retreated.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments Seth heard a commotion coming from Thalia's Pine Tree. He went to go see what the problem was and was a bit surprised to find a girl there. A monster was retreating. He quickly took out his bow and shot it. The hellhound howled as it disintergrated. He jogged over and retrieved his arrow. His hair was covering his face and you couldn't tell if he was a boy or a girl because it was so long.

message 10: by Catie (new)

Catie "Is is just me or was a monster just chasing me. Then the monster suddenly turns into dust. I might just be going insane." Morgana said in a small voice looking extremly pale except for the red blood spreading on the sleeve of her shirt.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen set down her book and walked to the climbing wall.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments Seth looked at her. "No, Not insane.." He said quietly.

message 13: by Catie (last edited Feb 16, 2010 03:29PM) (new)

Catie "Well that's a releif. There just are monsters chasing me that can explode into dust. Aparently this is normal!" Morgana said tuning to face the person "So who are you because right now I am tempted to call you Cousin from Adam's family"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((It's Cousin It actually.))

message 15: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Ooopsies!))

message 16: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Edited!))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Lol.))

message 18: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Well I need to refresh my Adam Family memories.))

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments Seth felt the heat of his anger rising up in him. "I am not a thing." He turned to her. "My name's Seth, and you're welcome." He shook his head as he walked away, running a hand through his hair.

message 20: by Catie (new)

Catie "Wait!" she said running over to catch him "Thank you. But in my own defense I couldn't see your face. I am Morgana." she said attempting to stetch out her arm to shake his hand. She felt the cut for the first time "And my arm is cut open" she said pulling ig back sharply and grasping it "Today is just jar full of sunshine." she said with sarcasm

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments "Come with me." He said as he led her to the infirmary.

message 22: by Catie (new)

Catie Morgana looked around he camp with wide eyes "What is this place?"

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments "Camp Half-Blood." He said quietly. He had his hands in his pocket and he tended to slouch ((Like L from Death Note!))

message 24: by Catie (new)

Catie ((I'm sorry but ?????))
"Are half of you vapmires or something?" she asked as she sat down on one of the cots

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments ((look up Death Note on animefuel.com or something..))

His eye twitched. "No." He said "We're Demi-Gods."

message 26: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Oh Anime.))
"Like Hercules? That's just a myth. Next thing you're going to tell me is that the gods are real." she said laughing a little

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments ((yussss :D))

He stared at her blankly and snapped his fingers. a ball of inky darkness appeared in his hand and he threw it from hand to hand. "They are." He said lightly.

message 28: by Catie (new)

Catie She went paler if possible "You mean like Zeus Posiden Athena..."She trailed

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen climbed the wall and realized when she reached the top that she had cut her hand badly. She sighed and made her way back down then walked to the infirmary. Hoping to get it cleaned and bandaged.

message 30: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) | 164 comments Mod
Amme took in a deep breath and jumped into the tree, she had her sheath of arrows on her back and she jumped tree to tree, and stopped, hearing seth and morgan. She jumpped down in front of them, "And all the others. Aphrodite, Ares, demeter, Hera." she said listing a few more.

message 31: by Catie (new)

Catie ((They are in the infermairy but whatev))
Morgana gave a small gasp "That's immpossible." she squeeked out

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments Seth's face darkened when he heard all of the major gods. "And Nyx." He said.

message 33: by Rachel (= (last edited Feb 16, 2010 04:26PM) (new)

((oh baha my bad ;D)

"Nah. They've always been here. Amee, Daughter of Athena." SHe siad smiling, then turned to Seth, "Of course, and all the other gods and goddesses. But Nyx is one of the only that had a child...right, i mean that was not one of the 12 main olympians...?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen walked in the infirmary and went to the first aid kit. She looked over at Morgana, "Who are you?"

message 35: by Catie (new)

Catie Morgana took a deep breath " Let's say I play along here. I wouldn't need to be here. I am not a demi-god. I am just a normal non-insane girl."

message 36: by Rachel (= (new)

"Wrong." Amee said, "You have to be a demi-god, god, mythical creature, etc, to be able to even come on camp poperty."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Yup." Aileen bandaged her hand.

message 38: by Catie (new)

Catie Caerphilly Girl (a.k.a. Helena) wrote: "Aileen walked in the infirmary and went to the first aid kit. She looked over at Morgana, "Who are you?" "

"Morgana." she said

message 39: by Rachel (= (new)

"So how'd you get here?" Amee asked, playing with one of her arrows.

message 40: by Catie (last edited Feb 16, 2010 04:36PM) (new)

Catie "A monster was chasing me." she said with chagrin

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments Taylor*books&reviews*&Rachel*roleplayer (=* wrote: "((oh baha my bad ;D)

"Nah. They've always been here. Amee, Daughter of Athena." SHe siad smiling, then turned to Seth, "Of course, and all the other gods and goddesses. But Nyx is one of the onl..."

Seth looked at her. "No, Nemesis, Janus, and Invidia have had children as well." He said bluntly. He turned and walked out of the infirmary. There were too many people there

message 42: by Rachel (= (new)

"ah. Classic." She said nodding, "Probably a hell hound."

message 43: by Catie (new)

Catie Morgana nodded "So if everything you say is true who is my dad?"

message 44: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Feb 16, 2010 04:35PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((No. Aileen hurt HER OWN hand and was bandaging it. She wasn't fixing Morgana's injury!))

message 45: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Oh. I'll edit. Again.))

message 46: by Rachel (= (new)

She shrugged, "Don't know...hmm...Eitehr wait for a sign, or we'll ask Cyron(sp?)."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Chiron.))

message 48: by Rachel (= (new)

((thanks. it wont let me edit though :()

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((That stinks.))

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 194 comments Seth walked through Camp. He went to the Nyx cabin and sat down. He was the only one there.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13