Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

Gearing up for this weeks episode!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Who is gearing up for tonites show? Any last minute predictions, or questions you hope to get answered?

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (philiphabecker) | 63 comments I'm pumped. We're having a HUGE party! EVERYONE'S INVITED!

message 3: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

My damn flat screen went whacky and shrunk the picture... and my remote savvy hubby is not home to fix it. This couldnt have happened on a worst nite!

Looks like no Lost on wide screen tonite :(

message 4: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Nothing is stupid. It's too much fun to debunk them :)

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (newtomato) I'm totally stoked that tonight is Lost AND it's pancake day!

I am absolutely dying to know why/how Desmond has a wedding ring on in the re-do 815 scenes. Probably won't be answered for a while though...

Second, Mo Ryan has a poll up asking people what Locke's new name should be since he's been inhabited by Smokey/man in black. My favorite was Smocke, but there are a ton of choices. :)
http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.c...

message 6: by Philip (new)

Philip (philiphabecker) | 63 comments I've just been hoping that it turns out the "Man-in-Black"/ Smoke Monster/Anti-Jacob's name turns out to be Matthew. Then we can call him Mattlocke. Maybe I'll call him that anyway.

message 7: by JSou (new)

JSou Haha! That is too funny.

Wasn't there a discussion last season here where someone had heard what Man-in-Black's character name was? I of course can't remember what it was now and can't find the thread...I'm thinking it started with and "S" though.

message 8: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (newtomato) Jessica - a lot of people have been unofficially calling him Esau, since Esau was Jacob's twin in the Bible. It was all for wont of a name, since he wasn't named in the show. Although, now that I'm looking at it, Lostpedia also refers to him as Cerberus - not sure why. Had you heard Esau or Cerberus before?