Any Animal RP's discussion

Zebra RP > Zebra RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 1925 comments Mod
Stripes yipped.

message 2: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally ran over to Stripes. "Hey." She smiled.

Stripes smiled, "Hey."

message 4: by Simplyvenomous (new)

Simplyvenomous | 8 comments Engar lowered his head, swiveling his rounded ears quietly, whatching the other two chat.

message 5: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally saw Engar. She smiled.

message 6: by Simplyvenomous (new)

Simplyvenomous | 8 comments Engar dipped his head in greeting to Sally "Hey," he said in his gruff voice.

message 7: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Apr 11, 2010 01:26AM) (new)

Stripes yipped in annoyance. He flicked his tail and glared at Engar.

((Where's your charrie???))

message 9: by Simplyvenomous (new)

Simplyvenomous | 8 comments (I have to add mine, sorry xD)

message 10: by Simplyvenomous (new)

Simplyvenomous | 8 comments Engar blinks at Stripes "Is there a problem..?" He whispered quietly.

"Yes there is!" he huffed.

message 12: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally raised an eyebrow and giggled. "Guys, calm down. Whatever the problem is, it's probably not that important. Hey, bet I'll beat you both in a race." She winked at both of them, trying to get their mind off of whatever they were fighting about.

Stripes grinned and raced after Sally, "You're gonna wish you never tried racing with me!" he laughed.

message 14: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally grinned and passed him easily. "Looking in a mirror again? it seems you're describing your own status." She flicked her tail at him playfully.

Stripes blinked. He grinned and then quickened his already fast pace. They were now neck and neck.

message 16: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally pushed it even more. She glanced at stripes and her heart fluttered. She made it to the finish line first.

Stripes stomped his hoof on the floor, "Oh man! I never lose!"

message 18: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally giggled and walked over to him. She licked his cheek softly. "That's because you've never raced me." She smirked.

Striped looked over at her and grinned, "Right."

message 20: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally started to walk away. She glanced back at him and winked, motioning for him to follow.

Stripes tilted his head. He trotted after Sally.

message 22: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally went to the watering hole. It was the most beautiful place she had ever seen. It had a huge waterfall andgreenery everywhere. It was the most romantic spot around for miles.

Stripes glanced around, "And why exactly are we at the watering hole?"

message 24: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally blushed. "I'm thirsty..." she lied, looking down and shuffling her feet awkwardly.

Stripes raised a brow, "I could have waited for you down there..." he murmured, "Oh well."

message 26: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally looked away. "Sorry..." she really wanted to tell him she liked him, but she didn't know how.

Stripes smiled and nuzzled his cheek against hers in a friendly manner.

message 28: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally sighed and pulled away. "Stripes... I like you, ok?" She sped off away from the watering hole.

Stripes blinked. He felt his cheeks grow warm, "Oh..."

message 30: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally kept running without looking back until she reached her den. She sat down and buried her head in her front legs

Stripes ran after Sally, "Sally!" he called, "Sally!" he stopped at her den, I like you too,."

message 32: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally looked up at him with big pretty brown eyes. "Really? You're not just saying that?" She stood and walked over to him.

Stripes shook his head, "No. I mean it." he smiled.

message 34: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally nuzzled into him with her neck. It was how zebras hugged. She smiled. "This doesn't change the fact that I'm faster than you."

Stripes snorted lightly, "Hah, sure."

message 36: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally raised an eyebrow. "You lost. Face it."

Stripes lowered his head, "I know." he frowned.

message 38: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally pulled away. "What's wrong?" Her voice was kind and gentle.

Stripes shook his head, "Don't worry about it."

message 40: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally touched her nose to his. "Tell me."

Stripes glanced around, "I'll race you to that tree." he said, tryi ng to change the subject.

message 42: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally stepped closer. "Stripes, please tell me what's wrong. You're making me worry."

Stripes sighed, "Don't worry Sally."

message 44: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally licked his nose. "I wouldn't worry if you told me." She muttered softly, staring at him with irresistable pleading brown eyes.

"Its... It's personal." Stripes said.

message 46: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally sighed. "Fine." She led him into her den.

Stripes followed/

message 48: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally sat down and smiled at him. "Have you seriously never lost a race before? Thats pretty impressive."

Stripes grinned, "Well, until today."

message 50: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 33 comments Sally winked at him. "Your secret is safe with me."

« previous 1