twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > Hi, Team Jacob?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Donovan | 4 comments Hi, I'm new to the group and, even though I'm not even near a YA, I love the books. My first question is this: does anyone else out there find Jacob sexier than Edward? I have a huge crush on Jacob!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Sandra!
I hope you don't mind but I renamed your topic to better suit what it is about.
I personally love Jacob so I completely agree with you, look around the other topics you'll find plenty of other Jacob lovers :)

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Donovan | 4 comments Thank you Ambizzle. I'm glad I'm not alone in my desire for warmth rather than cold!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh your not don't worry ;)

message 5: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (readlikeno1swatching) I'm a cold lover myself but I'm definitely team Jacob.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Donovan | 4 comments I like the outside weather to be cold, but ...... I'm glad Team Jacob is such a big group!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (leatherface2113gmailcom) | 20 comments love jacob hate the fact that he imprinted nessie

message 8: by Nymronyn (new)

Nymronyn (vampiregirl1516) | 268 comments TEAM JACOB RULES.
But he is mine everyone must know that. I mean most do already but just for those who dont.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Go Jacob!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Dear Kennedy (new)

Dear Kennedy (KennedyTwilightChick) | 67 comments i am a REAL TEAM JACOB PLAYER!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments lauren, you must learn how to share :D

message 12: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Jacob,
but like I've said before:
It really ticks me off is that almost everybody didn't care about jacob until they saw New Moon.
I've always loved jacob in the book and
taylor lautner has been my platonic love since i was 9, and i just love it when he plays Jacob.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sandra wrote: "Hi, I'm new to the group and, even though I'm not even near a YA, I love the books. My first question is this: does anyone else out there find Jacob sexier than Edward? I have a huge crush on Ja..."

YES! Jaocb is super sexy!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lauren - Wolfgirl wrote: "TEAM JACOB RULES.
But he is mine everyone must know that. I mean most do already but just for those who dont."

WELL! HES MINE!!!!

message 15: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Sharing is caring.

message 16: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (readlikeno1swatching) ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

message 17: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (readlikeno1swatching) wow that is hard to read....

message 18: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments wow

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

impressive (claps)

message 20: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Yes, very. Reminds me of weirdoland.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

ah i see

message 22: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I'm glad.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

XD
(ahahahsdfihsadlfhsd i'm blind!!!!!!)

message 24: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1608 comments oh really with all this spam?

message 25: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments she makes most of it :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

how do i make most of the spam?

message 27: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1608 comments Ignore my spam comment...there was another member on here named Neha that was filling the boards with her spam. I blocked her so I cant even see if its still posted here or if its been deleted.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ooooo i understand

message 29: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeyjo) | 1 comments i think that they are bolth sexy

message 30: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Ambizzle wrote: "how do i make most of the spam?"

Im kidding.

Who's Neha?

And who's sexy?

message 31: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1608 comments Neha was a nuisance who I assume Stephanie took care of....

and

Abbey was saying that me and Ambizzle are sexy j/k Edward and Jacob is who she was referring to!

message 32: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments lol

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

teehee

message 34: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (leatherface2113gmailcom) | 20 comments Sandra wrote: "Hi, I'm new to the group and, even though I'm not even near a YA, I love the books. My first question is this: does anyone else out there find Jacob sexier than Edward? I have a huge crush on Ja..."

thats the only thing my sisters like about twilight jacob. so in my house hold its team jacob. even my bf likes him better. he's less of a girl unlike edward who in my opinion is the male version of bella.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I love you Lauren that is the best! I think he might be batting for both teams

message 36: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Hi Sandra, new here too! I must admit, I'm sort of airing towards Jacob, just because he's 'warm/hot' and Edward is cold! LMAO, yes, how superficial is THAT!!?? I do like to be warm, I hate being cold, don't think I'd fancy kissing cold lips either. Either way, they both have their 'pitfalls' as we all do.

message 37: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1608 comments lol...Zojar its okay...I think it was during Eclipse that it finally clicked to me that Bella describes Edwards body as hard as marble.......MARBLE.....geez! Now what in the earth is attractive about kissing ice cold marble.....eek!

(and now all the team edward girls will beat me up...lol)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

From experience I don't think kissing a cold hard statue would be fun. What about that is fun or nice to her?

message 39: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1608 comments lol...from experience? Um......ambizzle is there something you wanna tell us?!

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2010 07:32PM) (new)

teehee
well here's the part that'll disgust you I'm **

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

ohhh

message 42: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Umm, don't want to 'butt in here' but I remember about that age kissing a mirror, cold to the touch, not very 'romantic', not that kissing a mirror would be romantic AT ALL, lmao!! AND NO, I've not done THAT for a while now, lol!! Barely have time to look in a mirror these days.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Oo see well no I've never kissed a mirror lol....
no i was saying that kissing something cold and hard wouldn't be fun... from the stupid stuff I've done in the past 2 weeks involving a guy...

message 44: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments LOL, say no more!!! Yes, guys can be an enigma to the female and vice versa. Yep, brings back memories, lmao!

message 45: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1608 comments Oh wow...if I had any idea that question was gonna take a TMI turn I never would have asked it!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

haha sorry
I won't keep going don't worry.
Btw I'm not a whore lol no breaking dawn

message 47: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1608 comments lol...no worries

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

k good lol

message 49: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Bloody hell yes Team Jacob!

sweet sweet Jacob...sighs

message 50: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Lauren wrote: "Sandra wrote: "Hi, I'm new to the group and, even though I'm not even near a YA, I love the books. My first question is this: does anyone else out there find Jacob sexier than Edward? I have a h..."

Edward sucks!!!

« previous 1 3