For The L♥ve of Reading discussion

Movies - TV > House?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (me_want_cookie) | 40 comments I love Dr. house. he's cocky, and yet funny. the show is addicting though.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I really really hated him for the longest time. Every time I tried to watch House I ended up flipping the channel. Now I love catching him. He is cocky and an a$$ but he is smart and knows it. I think that is why I hated it so, he cocky crappy attitude. But with that brain the man can act how ever he wants.

*Stuart Little was on the other night and I couldn't help but laugh when I seen the father... HOUSE! LOL!*

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 8 comments I find House to be sexy!! There are days that I wish I could behave as he does.

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) honestly we don't have TV and i haven't seen it sounds interesting though sounds like Mr. Darcy

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Darcy?? I have no idea.

Deanna, if I could act like that and get away with I'm sure I couldn't pull it off as well as he can.

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 150 comments Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. I can see that. But House is jerky on purpose.
I like House, though I've only seen a few episodes.

message 7: by Cara (new)

Cara | 44 comments ❤ ☠ Elyssa ☠ ❤ wrote: "I really really hated him for the longest time. Every time I tried to watch House I ended up flipping the channel. Now I love catching him. He is cocky and an a$$ but he is smart and knows it. I..."

Oh my gosh! You're right. I hadn't even made the connection before. Way different characters. I was shocked when I heard House (don't know his real name) had a british accent. He has got his American accent donw pat even if in the show he is a class A jerk.

message 8: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) I love dr house.my mom doesnt.that pretty much resumes my situation

[ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (me_want_cookie) | 40 comments House is very cocky and alway love to play games where he's in control. but he gets his job done...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He gets the job done in the most dramatic way possible I love it. Who ever writes the script for House is a genius.

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 24 comments He's my favorite version of Sherlock Holmes. I find him incredibly sexy.

Apparently the actor, Hugh Laurie is also an author!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gun_Seller

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Added to my TBR. I'd liked to get a signed copy of that one. :)

message 13: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) he also does audiobooks. his version of Three Men in a Boat is pretty good.I love his voice!

Hugh Laurie audiobook

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, yeah. Hugh Laurie is really multi talented! :)

message 15: by [ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (last edited Feb 22, 2010 09:35AM) (new)

[ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (me_want_cookie) | 40 comments he's very sexy for an older man.
i call him older because im like only 16.
but he's probably not old to you guys

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber | 24 comments are you saying i'm old?

*smirk*

[ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (me_want_cookie) | 40 comments no...
your just an adult.
im only 16
so thats just the way i could put it
lol
*hides behind couch*

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber | 24 comments I know. I just thought it was funny.

Oddly enough though, I've always been attracted to older men. *le sigh*

[ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (me_want_cookie) | 40 comments Me 2....

house is very attractive for an older man,
i think george clooney is too...
i love older men,
no clue why though....
lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Another old guy that still looks quit good.

Sean Connery

message 21: by [ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (last edited Feb 23, 2010 07:17PM) (new)

[ eff. i have no clue! ^o^ ] (me_want_cookie) | 40 comments totally,
he's pretty hot himself....
That guy from nip tuck...
Julian McMahon he's in my book of hot older guys too.
i would love him....
lol