The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) The Reckoning discussion

The Reckoning

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Boshard I cant wait for Kelly's new book to come out. I think she has out done her self.

David Fournier I hope at some future time she comes back to these characters, as the ending of this first trilogy leaves you hanging. And the next trilogy "Darkest Rising" take up with new characters. Very disappointing.

AlbertaJenn David wrote: "I hope at some future time she comes back to these characters, as the ending of this first trilogy leaves you hanging. And the next trilogy "Darkest Rising" take up with new characters. Very disapp..."

I totally agree! There was no closure at the end. I know that they will be in the new series, but it will be as supporting characters in a whole new story. I doubt any time will be devoted to the storylines of the first series.

Jennifer Drew She said that she will have the two group of kids meet up somewhere, oh yeah! and have you noticed, for any that have read her "Woman of the Otherworld" series, that ALL her books are connected?????

Theresa lake I hope she write more for this series.I loved it and it made me start to look at other book she has writen

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer wrote: "She said that she will have the two group of kids meet up somewhere, oh yeah! and have you noticed, for any that have read her "Woman of the Otherworld" series, that ALL her books are connected?????"

Yes, she writes in the same world... that is why I love her, and she is a favorite of mine. Not to mention, I've met her and she is the coolest! =)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

David wrote: "I hope at some future time she comes back to these characters, as the ending of this first trilogy leaves you hanging. And the next trilogy "Darkest Rising" take up with new characters. Very disapp..."

Actually, Kelley is writing all her YA books together. The characters in both YA series will come together. =) No need to be disappointed.

Sandy You also get to see the characters again in the Enthralled anthology. Kelley is a co-editor and she has a short story in there with these characters again that takes place after The Reckoning.

Temple Rose i loved the first book to the 'Darkest Rising' series it just didn't leave me with the same impression when i read the summoning.

Temple Rose i kind of wish no rush, she would continue to write a Chloe, Derek, Simon and Tori story of them older and more experiecne in there powers and that it could tie in with the 'Women of the Other World' series.

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* I loved this book.

Temple Rose me too.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Can't wait till book 4! I love Derek!

Temple Rose Wait theres a book 4?

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* Huh??? There is a book fouur???????? WHen is it coming out?!?!?!?!

Temple Rose first i've heard of it.

Courtney No there isn't really a fourth book it's a different book entirely. It has the same story plot just different characters. Or so I've heard.

Temple Rose the only one i can think of is the Entralled Paranormal book were the those from the Darkest Poweres and Darkness Rising meet.

Veronica Temple wrote: "the only one i can think of is the Entralled Paranormal book were the those from the Darkest Poweres and Darkness Rising meet."

Are they short stories?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No, they aren't short stories... they are two different series with different characters, but all the characters from both series will eventually come together. I think Kelley said the third book of Darkness rising series. She explained it at a "The Gathering" signing.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

It is actually where I took my profile picture of Kelley and I. =D

message 23: by Alex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alex ahlert she's coming out with a new book!!!!!!!!!!!! go to read that one now but out of all the book this one was the best of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#1 book