VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Coming Out This Month

Comments (showing 1-50 of 70) (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (Vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
This section will b reminders of what books r coming out this month if i miss any or if u know of any, please do tell;)

message 2: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (last edited Feb 16, 2010 04:45AM) (new)

Here's what we have to look forward to so far........

................... First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

................... [image error]

................... Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Barbato (Brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments ahh i saw First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost in barnes and noble last night and had it in my hand but decided to get Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyoninstead...i plan on picking it up among a few others on friday though!

message 4: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Kiss of Crimson is a spin off of the Jeanine Frost series, love the series....

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost [image error] At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost

Fantasy Lover, great choice to its the beginning of the Dark Hunters Series;)

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Barbato (Brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments yeahh i have this whole long list of books i wanna read so thats the one i picked off it...but i didnt know that was a spin off of those ones..hmm they are on my list so i guess i should read those first then huh lol

message 6: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Yes u should, u won't b disappointed;)

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Barbato (Brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments thankss!!!!! :)

message 8: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Anytime;)

message 9: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (last edited Mar 01, 2010 01:22PM) (new)

More out this Month.....

................. Shadow Souls (The Vampire Diaries The Return, #2) by L.J. Smith
................. Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5)  by Patricia Briggs
................. The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8) by Kerrelyn Sparks
................. Hourglass (Evernight, #3) by Claudia Gray
................. [image error]
................. Bite Me by Christopher Moore
................. Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #19) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Barbato (Brittanylovesvampires) | 183 comments cant wait for shadow souls!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Me neither, i LOVE Damen, i wonder if he and bonnie will get together?

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott Baker | 73 comments THE VAMPIRE HUNTERS comes out this Friday from Shadowfire Press.

message 13: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (last edited Apr 07, 2010 06:46PM) (new)

COMING OUT THIS MONTH

APRIL 1..... Her Vampire Husband (Wicked Games, #3) by Michele Hauf

APRIL 6..... The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong.... Jared (Shadow Wranglers, #2) by Sarah McCarty.... Inferno (Tales of the Were, #2) by Bianca D'Arc.... Destiny's Star (Epic of Palins) by Elizabeth Vaughan.... Bedtime Stories A Collection of Erotic Fairy Tales by Jean Johnson.... A Certain Wolfish Charm (Westfield Brothers, #1) by Lydia Dare.... Darker Than Night (Shadow Guard, #3) by Kim Lenox.... Demonkeepers (Final Prophecy, #4) by Jessica Andersen.... Lion's Heat (Breeds, #21) by Lora Leigh.... Changes (The Dresden Files, #12) by Jim Butcher.... Hell Fire (Corine Solomon, #2) by Ann Aguirre

APRIL 13.... Tales of the Otherworld (Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong

APRIL 20.... Silent Truth by Sherrilyn Kenyon.... Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)  by Melissa Marr

APRIL 27.... Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward.... Stealing Kathryn (The Gatherers, #2) by Jacquelyn Frank.... Men of Danger (Includes Wounded Warriors, #2) by Lora Leigh.... Out of Sight (Court of Angels #3) by Stella Cameron.... Chaos Bites (Phoenix Chronicles, #4) by Lori Handeland.... Touch of Surrender by Rhyannon Byrd.... [image error].... Amazon Queen by Lori Devoti.... Burned (House of Night, #7) by P.C. Cast.... That Which Bites by Celis T. Rono

APRIL 30.... The Sweet Scent of Blood (Spellcrackers, #1) by Suzanne McLeod

message 14: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments The reckoning came out yesterday and was a good read for those of you who have read the first 2 in the trilogy. i suggest going out and picking it up!

message 15: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

so sorry put it on the wrong spot!!!

message 16: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments no worries i just wouldnt want someone to wait that long to finish the trilogy! lol

message 17: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

IKR!!! LMFAO

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments what is the series like, its another one i havent heard of

message 19: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments its good for YA......and is a YA series to fill the quota! im getting out of the YA stuff though, not holding to my wild and nasty desires ;)

message 20: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments i know... i used to love young adult but tiff has darkened me to the evils of hot men and sexy chapters... im addicted lmfao

message 21: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

i do excellent work don't i? ROFLMFAO

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments corruption.... absolute CORRUPTION of my sweet and innocent mind

message 23: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments yes you do! i used to think twilight was the be all and end all of vampire love stories....boy was i wrong! Tiff knows how to get a girl hot n heavy

message 24: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments hahaha rayna that last bit could be taken so wrong by us who have been corrupted

message 25: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ROFLMFAO!!!! U ain't seen nothin yet!!! Just wait til u read Immortals After Dark, Anita Blake.......*laughs evily*

message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments and yeah i used to love twilight so much.. im still do but its not in my top 5 series anymore

message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments im so annoyed i had not noticed the first immortals after dark was in that short story book... im now waiting for it to be delivered before i start the series

message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments is the series a bit steamy then???

message 29: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments cant wait cant wait! getting goose bumps thinking of it already, putting them on the ereader tonite when i get off work! yes im working right now cant you tell...lmao! hubby might like the fact that im reading hot and steamy.....woo hoo ;P

message 30: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ikr...:'-C u HAVE GOT TO READ IT!!! U could go ahead with the next, but.....

message 31: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments yeah i wanna wait... i like to start right at the beginning and yeah hubby likes me ready the steamy ones lmfao

message 32: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments Rayna wrote: "cant wait cant wait! getting goose bumps thinking of it already, putting them on the ereader tonite when i get off work! yes im working right now cant you tell...lmao! hubby might like the fact ..."

sounds like you are working way to hard

message 33: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments thats what happens when im bored with what im doing right now (budgets....blehck) and i own my own business and work 24/7....i do it when i need to! works for my reading and chatting habits! lol

message 34: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMAO

message 35: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments lmfao i dont get any acess at at work :( the children dont like it if we ignor them and go online on our phones hahaha

message 36: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments yeah......see i basically have some sort of electronics at my side 24/7 literaly...my phone and i sleep together! its sad really

message 37: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments im hooked on goodreads and im on my phone far too much!!

message 38: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments me too! im an addict! lmao

message 39: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments my husband thinks im nuts

message 40: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments we have strong men i tell ya! my hubby liikes it when i read the naughty ones.....spices up the bedroom life

message 41: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments yeah... mine keeps saying "is that a smutty one" and if i say no i can see the dissapointment in his face... he even gave me some money for the last of the riley jenson books i bought as it was the last week on the month and i was skint

message 42: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i hve to say the last one was one of my fav's! cant wait for the final one *smiles while sobs*

message 43: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments i know i cant wait either but am just so sad to hear its the last one!!

message 44: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments all good things come to an end grasshoppa! i dont like it either!!!

message 45: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments im dreading when the bdb or sookie books finish, although all i can thinka bout at the moment is bones hmmmm yummy lol

message 46: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i will be sad about the bdb too-but i dont know, im not that excited about the next one.....dont really like John Matthew that much! but i havent read sookie yet! and as bad as its sounds i dont watch true blood either (yes i know i should be slapped, but havent had time yet)

message 47: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments im not a john matthew fan, or a phury fan but the others hmmm hubba hubba hubba!!

the sookie books are amazing, if your not in love with eric by the end of book four there is something wrong with you!! i like true blood but nowhere near as much as sookie and they are making it more and more different from the books

message 48: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

How can u not like John Matthew!!!! He is Darius!!! I wonder if he'll find out?

message 49: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (katoof) | 1611 comments but he doesnt know yet, he too young!!!! when he is a bit older and im guessing he is gonna remember who he is soon then im sure i will be drooling over him

message 50: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

lmfao....i already am drooling over him!!! lmfao

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pleasure of a Dark Prince (other topics)
First Drop of Crimson (other topics)
Black Magic Sanction (other topics)
Fantasy Lover (other topics)
At Grave's End (other topics)
More...