Vampire
Werewolf
Stranded on an island
High School
College
Twilight
Boarding School

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya We can start now, it's up to you.
Doesn't mean you have to rp in all of them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

VAMPIRE

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think this group could get a little more organized(no offense). It's just that i have a hard time finding my way aorund in this group...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

SPY rp? :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

BRB!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

bck lol

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya could we make a werewolf rp or vampire?

Blood hidden by ink | 1 comments you could do a haunted house rp
pirate
superhero
and a kidnapped rp...

message 10: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 186 comments hey people! If we are going to Twilight rp can I kill Edward PLEASE!!

message 11: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 186 comments Because I hate him and Jacob with a passion.

message 12: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 186 comments wait in a group called I Wanna Rp you don't rp much?

message 13: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 186 comments good, because my version of Twilight has both of them dead.

message 14: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 186 comments Sure.

message 15: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Margaret wrote: "well, in the Twilight rp, lol.. Otherwise..we do."

well, you have to reply.

message 16: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 186 comments ????

message 17: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Book wrote: "????"

I believe it's Margaret's turn to reply in the Twilight rp.

message 18: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 186 comments Oh!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok we so need more and better rps:

soul eater,fruit basket,wolves,zombies,angles vs. demons, Apocalypse,ext i will come up with more.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) I STILL WANT TO JOIN THAT I SENT 3 REQUEST AND I STILL WANT TO JOIN YA KNOW

message 23: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 1514 comments Mod
You are doing a Tangled RP? I WANNA JOIN! I love Tangled. I can quote the first 15 minutes of it!! I've seen it so many times like over 20 times. I usually watch it everyday when I come home from school while I am doing my homework. I'll be super active if I get to join. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

message 25: by Catie (new)

Yeah, I get excited really easily. MAX I KINDA STALKED YOU AND FOUND THE GROUP!!! It wasn't a creepy stalking I promise.

message 26: by Catie (new)

I already explained. I don't friend people unless I know them in real life too. I'm just parinoid. I LOVE YOU MAX!! PLEASE CAN I JOIN!!!! PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I love you and that you are beautiful and kind and wonderful and understanding and forgiving and you just radiate pure wonderfullness?
PLEASE?!?!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) sounds like you should just make it a public group with all the people asking to join max. then maby i could join no thanks to this evil little hand of mine.

message 28: by Catie (new)

SO I CAN JOIN! YAY!!!