VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Merideth Gentry

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Have u ever been on a mission that requires u to have sex, lmfao...welcome to Merry's worlds. Though not about vampires, sad i know, it is very good. It's about the light and dark fey courts. It's about love, romance and violence, who could ask for more.

A Kiss of Shadows (Meredith Gentry, #1)  by Laurell K. Hamilton [image error] Seduced by Moonlight (Meredith Gentry, #3)  by Laurell K. Hamilton A Stroke of Midnight (Meredith Gentry, #4)  by Laurell K. Hamilton Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, #5)  by Laurell K. Hamilton A Lick of Frost (Meredith Gentry, #6)  by Laurell K. Hamilton Swallowing Darkness (Meredith Gentry, #7)  by Laurell K. Hamilton Divine Misdemeanors (Meredith Gentry, #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL a mission that requires that!

message 3: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

YUP!!!! And with a TON of sexy men who have been deprived of sex for centuries, and our sworn to protect u!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:O:O:O:O!!! Im definatly buying these books!

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

LMFAO;)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 7: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments why do you keep doing this to me, i want them..

message 8: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Just making sure u always have something to read, lmfao

message 9: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 62 comments Tiffany wrote: "Have u ever been on a mission that requires u to have sex, lmfao...welcome to Merry's worlds. Though not about vampires, sad i know, it is very good. It's about the light and dark fey courts. It..."

This series is sooooo interesting. The last book sorta lacked the storyline but I'm sure the next will get back on track with what will come of her uncle sick self and the other outcome with her and her men(trying not to provide any spoilers).

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.