Rping!!!! discussion

ROLEPLAYS > HIGH SCHOOL RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,664 (2664 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(())

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginerva, aka Ginny, walked to school on the first day.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments Brianna at her locker putting her backpack in it and looking at her schedule.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Blake walked to his locker.

message 5: by Carmandy (new)

Carmandy | 2 comments Alec walked up to his locker and opened it up; it was already rigged, making it easy for him to go to his first class.
Glancing around, he picked up his books and headed for class.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* *Corey walked through the doors, bright and smiling and her pink tutu fluttered around her. she had always been the center of attention in a good way and different. She said hey to everyone as she made her way to her locker to get her book for class*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny walked to class, her ponytail of curls bouncing along as she walked, her black converse sliding on the ground and her dark blue skinny jeans and heart t shirt looking fantastic on her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsay walked into school late. She was new to town with a new foster family. This town was much bigger then the other town she lived in and that meant the school was bigger and it would be harder for her to fit in. She walked through the empty halls to the Principals office, the principal led her to her first class. Lindsay walked in and looked around the class room with fear in her eyes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Blake walked into the class late, he had been talking to his friends and none of them cared much about school so they stayed out in the hall after the bell rang.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny walked to English and sat down towards the middle of the classroom.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The principal left Lindsay after the bell rang. Lindsay sighed and looked around"I dont even know where my locker is."she said softly to herself. She turned around in circles over and over again trying to figure the school out.

message 12: by campbema (new)

campbema "Uh, need some help there?" Josh asked Lindsay.

Alli walked into Science class

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsay turned around to see Josh.She half smiled at him and said"Yea, I do."

message 14: by campbema (new)

campbema "Okay" he said and smiled at her. He walked over to her. "What class are you going to?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsay looked at her list and said"Calculus."

message 16: by campbema (new)

campbema "Cool, you're with me then" he said. "Do you need to go to your locker first?" he asked

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea'said Lindsay"but i dont know where that is either."

message 18: by campbema (new)

campbema Josh chuckled. "that new here huh? Okay, let me see your schedual, it should say guidance, math, science, gym, or english on the top and a number next to it. That's your locker number and location"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsay gave him her schedual and said"High school is confusing."

message 20: by campbema (new)

campbema Josh smiled and nodded. "What grade are you in?" he asked senior he hoped in his head as he walked with her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well im still 17 but I am a senior."said Lindsay with a smile.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments Brianna walked into calculus, thinking 'great, why am i here? according to counselor i'm to good to be in a normal math class...no, they put me in calculus' sits down in the back.

message 23: by campbema (new)

campbema "Okay, that's cool, my sister and I just turned 18 last month. I'm a senior too" he said. "and this is your locker" he said leaning against one and pinting to the one next to him. He gave her his schedual back so she could unlock it. "I'm Josh by the way."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsay took the schedual an unlocked her locker."Im LIndsay."she said with a smile, as she put some boys in her locker and kept the others

((g2g))

message 25: by campbema (new)

campbema ((byyeee))((boys in her locker? lol))

Josh smiled. "Nice to meet you" he said
-----
Alli sighed. She was in the wrong class. She walked over to calculus

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments Brianna laid her head on her desk, staring out the window.

message 27: by campbema (new)

campbema Alli walked over to Brianna. "Hey" she said smiling at her

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments Brianna looked over, "hey" she smiles back.

message 29: by campbema (new)

campbema "how was your summer?"

message 31: by campbema (new)

campbema "it was good. Josh and I moved"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments "oh, that must suck."

message 33: by campbema (new)

campbema "Not at all, we moved out of my mom's house. SOOOOO happy about it. Yeah, it's a tiny apartment, but it's just for a year"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments "well that's good, i wish you guys luck in finding another place in a year."

message 35: by campbema (new)

campbema "Well, we won't have to, we'e going off to college next year. thankfully Josh has a full ride to like a ton of colleges already"

message 37: by campbema (new)

campbema "I have a few scholarships, but not a full ride. It's okay though because I worked over the summer and saved up. Oh! by the way, I'm having a party at ournew apartment this friday"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments "kool, is that an invite"

message 39: by campbema (new)

campbema "of course, and invite some of you other friends. Only a few though. Keep it low key"

message 41: by campbema (new)

campbema "kay, this should be good"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments "yes, yes it should be."

message 43: by campbema (new)

campbema "what other classes are in?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments "i mainly have outdoors/animals, this and american history are the only other ones, i officially need."

message 45: by campbema (new)

campbema "Interesting. I havethis, physics, gym, lunch, and american history"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments "yeah, techniquecally i'm supposed to be a junior..but my grades say other wise."

message 47: by campbema (new)

campbema "Really? that's cool, so you're pretty smart then"

message 48: by campbema (new)

campbema ((g2g))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 1566 comments "yeah, i guess..." she sighs.

((ok))

message 50: by campbema (new)

campbema "What's the sigh for? You don't like being smart?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54