Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > We have 8 million cans of chicken noodle soup.....(pantry of inequity)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catalina (new)

Catalina | 268 comments and I hate chicken noodle soup. Does anybody have any recipe ideas where I can use it as an ingredient for something other than soup? I looked at the Campbell's site and it was no help. So, please, help me with my pantry of inequity.

message 2: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17319 comments Mod
I dunno, but I love your phrase "pantry of inequity."

message 3: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11549 comments Donate all of them to the local food bank.

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (mandypants) Here's the page of recipes with chicken noodle soup or campbell's chicken noodle soup from recipezaar. I haven't tried any of them so I can't promise they all work. Hope this helps.

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php...

message 5: by Catalina (new)

Catalina | 268 comments Thank you, Mandy!!!

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I've been hangin' out with pervs, because I almost read that as "panty of inequity". And I know some of you did, too.

I like soup, but I'm a vegetarian, so no chicken noodle. I always feel like a grown up, responsible adult when I choose soup. I'm not sure why.

message 7: by Sally, la reina (new)

I like to cook soup, but there are many things I'd rather eat.

message 8: by Catalina (new)

Catalina | 268 comments I'm not exactly razy about the word "soup". It sounds like some messy mouth noise people make when they are not in full control of their motor functions.

message 9: by Sally, la reina (new)

I hear that. It smacks of onomatopoeia.

message 10: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) RA, I consider myself quite pervy, yet there's nothing pervy about "panty of inequity." Unless you're referring to thongs.

message 11: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 23885 comments Mod
But there is something pervy about "panty of iniquity."

message 12: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I find it intriguing.

message 13: by Jan (new)

Jan | 241 comments Is your pantRy full of Campbell's Chicken Soup? If so, ugh. Other brands I can tolerate. However, what is better than homemade chicken soup? Scrumptious.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Lobstergirl, how do you decide which threads to revive? Or do you just give them all equal time?

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateharper) | 206 comments RandomAnthony wrote: I always feel like a grown up, responsible adult when I choose soup."

I have exactly the opposite reaction. I pick soup when I'm feeling like a kid and need some comfort food.

message 16: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 23885 comments Mod
Sarah Pi wrote: "Lobstergirl, how do you decide which threads to revive? Or do you just give them all equal time?"

I occasionally read old threads and if I have something to add, I'll add it. If I have nothing to say, the thread continues to lie fallow...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.