Anne Rice lovers! discussion

Hello

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by April (new)

April Woosley | 4 comments Hi, my name's Apryl, I just started reading Interview with a Vampire, but I'm only on the eleventh page so.....there's not much I can say about it. I really wanted to read The Witching Hour first but the library's copy was really old and had the first five pages missed which ticked me off royally. I'm make due with the Vampire Chronicles.

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe Golden | 15 comments April wrote: "Hi, my name's Apryl, I just started reading Interview with a Vampire, but I'm only on the eleventh page so.....there's not much I can say about it. I really wanted to read The Witching Hour first b..."

April,I enjoyed Interview with the Vampire alot more than The Witching Hour.

message 3: by Artemisa (new)

Artemisa (artemisashort) | 8 comments I recommend that you find a copy of "Witching Hour" to read before the "Tale of the Body Thief", because Anne Rice does a bit of a cross over.

And the New Vampire Chronicles also fit in between the Vampire Chronicles.

message 4: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Miller (maddalena) | 5 comments I've never read Witching Hour or Tale of the Body Thief. I've never even read Interview with a Vampire but I've seen the movie over a million times. I really need to read it. I read so many others of Anne Rice's. But April, happy reading, love.

message 5: by Alaina (new)

Alaina (MaskedViolinist) | 1 comments Hey my name is Alaina. I actually just recently started reading The Vampire Chronicles. I am pretty new to these books. I didn't really think I would like the series (because I have not had much luck with vampire books in the past) but I was totally wrong!! I am currently reading "The Vampire Armand" and I plan to continue on with the series. Is this recommended?

-Alaina

message 6: by Artemisa (new)

Artemisa (artemisashort) | 8 comments Alaina wrote: "Hey my name is Alaina. I actually just recently started reading The Vampire Chronicles. I am pretty new to these books. I didn't really think I would like the series (because I have not had much lu..."

Vampire Armand is about half way into the Vampire Chronicles... And the next book is a cross over with the Mayfair witches.

message 7: by N.J. (new)

N.J. Slater | 21 comments New to the group. have to be honest I prefer the non-vampire books