Thoughts and Opinions discussion

Simple > Scariest thing you've ever done

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 279 comments Mod
Got in a car wreck? Jumped off a bridge? Swam with an alligator? Met you boyfriend/girlfriends mom and dad?

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) | 186 comments Crawled through a dark tunnel.

message 3: by Adris (new)

Adris (adristl) Watched my brother hit his head on the coffee table corner :( It was so scary-I was only five. He turned out okay after some hosptial time, but I'll never forget.

message 4: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 1225 comments Mod
Ha, all of your moments seem fairly...not scary, maybe the brother thing. But is that really the only freaky stuff that's happened to you?

message 5: by Sherry Dale (new)

Sherry Dale Rogers (sherrydrogers) Walked away from a guy who needed CPR. I was too afraid I would do the wrong thing. I called 911 instead.

message 6: by Adris (new)

Adris (adristl) Yeah, I have a pretty boring life. All safe and loser-ish.

message 7: by Marley (new)

Jeez, did it work out Sherry?

Ha, safe can be good

message 8: by Christa (is on top of the world!) (last edited Feb 18, 2010 11:31AM) (new)

Christa (is on top of the world!) (ObsesedWBooks) | 186 comments Adris wrote: "Yeah, I have a pretty boring life. All safe and loser-ish. "

Me too. I haven't even broken a bone in my body yet, it makes me feel realy lame.

message 9: by Mitchell (new)

Mitchell Mcconnell | 2 comments try to land a 136lb Tiger shark 2 miles of shore in my fishing kayak.

message 10: by Marley (new)

Pardoname? You did what, and how? This sounds like a good story.

message 11: by Lorna (new)

Lorna I don't do scary things...I'm a boring human being...eating tuna that is quite possibly off is as about as dangerous as I get...