Heathens, Pagans and Witches discussion

Hi I'm John

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Dreamer | 1 comments I joined this group because I am curious about what you believe. What do you personally believe about life? Why do you believe it? What lead you to your beliefs.

message 2: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) That's a lot to type...Why don't you go first?

message 3: by Kali (new)

Kali (kalilh310) It depends on the person I guess. Paganism is such a broad word because you have all different types of followers underneath it. You have your Wiccans, Neo-Pagans (moi!), Druids, etc. All falling under the word itself but can be very different.
I have a book that explains Paganism as a whole fairly well it's called "Paganism: A nature centered religion" I forgot the author but it's in my books read section. It goes more in depth than what I can do here, but whether you're interested or not it's very educational. It'll give you a base line at the very least.
But then this is just my thoughts. :)

message 4: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gaidheal (gaidheal) If you want to know what I believe, you can read about it here. My experience of life has led me to these beliefs and somewhere on that same website is an explanation of how I came to be a polytheist.

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice (thegoodqueen) John wrote: "I joined this group because I am curious about what you believe. What do you personally believe about life? Why do you believe it? What lead you to your beliefs."

Hi John! Would you tell me some of your views on life Some of mine are in my introduction.

message 6: by Lavender (new)

Lavender (lavendercrystalbear) | 111 comments Yes. If you check the introduce yourself thread most of us are there. Are you just curious? Or thinking of changing?