GOODREADS ADDICTS discussion

Home of the Insanely Addicted!! > FREAK OUT shack!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

Thomas (artangel) | 181 comments Mod
lollllz!!! don't know why i made this thread still! but who cares! lmao

this is where you just... well... hmm...

FREAK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate hmmmmmm, thread?? i don't even understand you...

message 3: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

Kate is Great wrote: "hmmmmmm, thread?? i don't even understand you..."

the commenting sections that we make in a group are called Threads and the main category they are in are called Folder..

No enuff with the technical crap and get on with FREAKKKINNNNGGGGG OUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments I'm FREAKING OUT! right now, and I'll tell you why...

I just recovered from a crippling migraine that lasted well over 4 days, only to have the first two books I pick up after that suck so bad, I got pissed off and got another headache. And now I've just lost my glasses which means I can't read my new book because 1. I'm dyslexic, and 2. I have astigmatism...and if anyone has this nasty duo they'll know it's near impossible to read backwards words when the letters are too fussy to see.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

message 5: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

((still... that must have felt like hell!!))

message 6: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments I still have a hangover from it. I swear, I feel like I downed two bottles Jack Daniels and topped it off with a little vodka!

message 7: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

Angelique wrote: "I still have a hangover from it. I swear, I feel like I downed two bottles Jack Daniels and topped it off with a little vodka!"

WHOA! lolllz

message 8: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments That's just my luck...but at least i got a good story out of it. The migraine was causing me to see black spots so I tried to keep my eyes close and feel my way around and wound up stumbling face first into door...twice within the same 10 secs, because the first time it happened I just thought the headache was getting worse. But don't worry, that second collision set me straight.

message 9: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

heyyyyy! be careful! don't ever try that!! that could seriously get you some kind of injury!!

message 10: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments lol...trust me is wasn't intentional, but that stuff happens to me all the time, so I'm pretty tough when it comes to running into stuff.

message 11: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

lolllzz!! runnin' into stuff!? hmmm.... lolllz! yeah! lmao

message 12: by Angelique (last edited Feb 14, 2010 11:57PM) (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments lol...you only say that cuz it's not something you do on a regular basis. I still remember this one time in high school, I got caught up staring at my first love--who happened to look like johnny depp--and slammed right into an open locker. Want to hear the sad part? he didn't even notice. But it's all right cause he ended up taking me to prom that year, he gave me my first kiss out on the dance floor.

message 13: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

*Tom whistles* cool!!

message 14: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments lol...see something good came from clumsiness!

message 15: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (last edited Feb 15, 2010 12:10AM) (new)

we don't have any prom or anything here in India! lol! its sad i know!! lol!! never kissed a girl! lol so you can be happy that you are lucky at least that way!

message 16: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments that is sad! You've never kissed a girl?

message 17: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

lol! nope!! never! saving it though!

message 18: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments That's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm surprised, I never would have pictured that about you.

message 19: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

lol! why?

message 20: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments I don't know. You just seem like the tyoe of guy who's in a relationship, so I just assumed.

message 21: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

Angelique wrote: "I don't know. You just seem like the tyoe of guy who's in a relationship, so I just assumed. "

lollllllzz 'ts okay. its just the way it is here in India.

message 22: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

lol... did you say that cos of the paintings i do? lol

message 23: by Angelique (last edited Feb 15, 2010 12:43AM) (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments lol...and it's the exact opposite over here. I was actually a freak bc I got my first kiss when I was 17. And that was like really late! crazy, huh?

and no, it wasn't your art. I guess I'm honestly just not used to meeting guys with a strong set of morals. But it's nice.

message 24: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

lol 'ts ok. i am like 21 now! and yeah! its mostly like that for most guys here in India. Most of them do live by certain ideals like myself

but... still there are opposites too.

message 25: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments no that's great! I thinks really sweet!

message 26: by Thomas, PROTEAN PERFECTUS a.k.a. Dorian Gray (new)

gtg now! lunch time... lol ttyl

message 27: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments ttyl

message 28: by Kate (new)

Kate wow, you guys talk a lot! and you say "lol" a lot too! :D

message 29: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments It's bc I never shut up and toms just so darn funny! ;)

message 30: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, People think I'm weird. And insane. And Spazzasaurus-y. Oh well. (new)

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 135 comments Mod
Tom wrote: "lol! nope!! never! saving it though!"

For the one special girl... **Smiles evilly**

Don't worry, Tom, I won't tell anyone. :)

message 31: by misfaraluvu (new)

misfaraluvu | 27 comments i'm freaking out with my life...arrrrrrggghhhhh....

message 32: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments ut oh...what happened?

message 33: by misfaraluvu (new)

misfaraluvu | 27 comments yup i alwiz find someone who tried to cheat me....

message 34: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments NO!!! That's awful, did you make them regret it?

message 35: by misfaraluvu (new)

misfaraluvu | 27 comments more bad is that i never make them regret..it..i'm just to kind sometimes i hate my self

message 36: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments lol...it's alright, it make syou a better person. me on the other hand.

well, it's there loss

message 37: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, People think I'm weird. And insane. And Spazzasaurus-y. Oh well. (new)

HI ANGELIQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

message 38: by misfaraluvu (new)

misfaraluvu | 27 comments yup i alwiz tell myself like that....where is the good person go...???????

message 39: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "HI ANGELIQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIVVVVVIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA

what an exoitic name...olivia

message 40: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments misfara wrote: "yup i alwiz tell myself like that....where is the good person go...???????"

good question, we're all here at goodreads!

message 41: by misfaraluvu (new)

misfaraluvu | 27 comments yeah!!!!! u're right angelique....^_^

message 42: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments misfara wrote: "yeah!!!!! u're right angelique....^_^"

aren't i always? heheheheheh
jk

message 43: by misfaraluvu (new)

misfaraluvu | 27 comments ok...it's all yours...hehehe

message 44: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, People think I'm weird. And insane. And Spazzasaurus-y. Oh well. (new)

Angelique wrote: "Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ wrote: "HI ANGELIQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIVVVVVIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA

what an exoitic name...olivia"

Thank you! Angelique is quite exotic as well! :]

message 45: by misfaraluvu (new)

misfaraluvu | 27 comments friday freak out.............waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sarah (Gummybear Lover) IIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, People think I'm weird. And insane. And Spazzasaurus-y. Oh well. (new)

MEOW MOWMOWMEOWMFOIDNKVNDPOIHGLEJBSR

@#$%^&*((*&^%$#@$%^&*((*&^%$##$%^&*($#$%^*$

THAT'S SO FUN YOU NEED TO TRY IT

message 48: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments DFJWHATHWIFJEHIODIDFHEFIERHUEYOURHVGEFEBVEJRWANTFNVEJRGUSJVREIUSJGRTFGTOVNEIETRYRFVHERGFJEFGJEKRGFVKHNDFIHVENR?

message 49: by Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^, People think I'm weird. And insane. And Spazzasaurus-y. Oh well. (new)

654323456UFEKVFMV C8327FGVWDCHJNMWDKFN WJE

message 50: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 316 comments FJASFIOAEJFUERHFGIOERJGERIGJERPOGIKERPOJGHEHRIOGJER

« previous 1