VAMPS-R-US discussion

Queen Betsy/Undead Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments How about Betsy? Is she left out because she's a 'lighter' version of the Vamp? I love the series...it's hilarious! Anyone else?

message 2: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Haven't heard of it, what's it about?

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments lol....oh my....Undead and Unwed is the first...Besty dies on her birthday only to wake-up as the Vampire Queen....a MUST read if you ask me. Lighter fare than Laurell Hamilton....even lighter than Chalaine Harris really but extremely funny and entertaining. Try it and see what you think (I compare the Undead Series to the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series...fun, fast, and FABULOUS...lol)

message 4: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

what about sex, is their sex? lmfao, is it like The Argeneau Series?

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Undead and Unwed (Undead, #1) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unemployed (Undead, #2) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unappreciated (Undead, #3) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unreturnable (Undead, #4) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unpopular (Undead, #5) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Uneasy (Undead, #6) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unworthy (Undead, #7) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unwelcome (Undead, #8) by MaryJanice Davidson

Is this it?

message 6: by Deanna (last edited Feb 14, 2010 06:24PM) (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments yes that is them....there is some sex, some books have more than others and some it is quite fun. I'm not familiar with the Argeneau Series so I can't answer that. Think of Besty as the Fashion Queen Vamp...lol.

message 7: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (last edited Feb 14, 2010 06:32PM) (new)

U should def check it out....

A Quick Bite (Argeneau, #1) by Lynsay Sands Love Bites (Argeneau, #2) by Lynsay Sands Single White Vampire (Argeneau, #3) by Lynsay Sands Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau, #4) by Lynsay Sands A Bite to Remember (Argeneau, #5) by Lynsay Sands Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau, #6) by Lynsay Sands The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau, #7) by Lynsay Sands Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau, #8) by Lynsay Sands Vampire, Interrupted (Argeneau, #9) by Lynsay Sands The Rogue Hunter (Rogue Hunter, #1; Argeneau, #10) by Lynsay Sands The Immortal Hunter (Rogue Hunter, #2; Argeneau, #11) by Lynsay Sands The Renegade Hunter (Rogue Hunter, #3; Argeneau, #12) by Lynsay Sands

message 8: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fairchild (edstweety) | 38 comments I will!

message 9: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

U'll love it;)