Pokemon! discussion

Roleplaying > New RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 11 comments ((Begin))

message 2: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 11 comments Amaya slowly crept through the deserted forest. " I hope I find a stream to cool off in. You guys could use an outing." Amaya glanced at her pokeballs.

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments Emmy was enjoylng the breeze.she saw a river "Flame try landing over there by the stream" Flame landed a few feet from the bank. Emmy let all her pokemon out. Sapphira leapped in the water sticking het head"yay fun."sapp said telepathicly Rainbow and Fuzz laid on the bank as Flame went to a high part of the bank to sleep.

message 4: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 11 comments Amaya heard other pokemon on the stream, and she spotted an owner. She smiled and said: "Come on out guys!" Wonder, Yuri, Mermaid and Pani popped out of their pokeballs. Since they were all water pokemon, they all splashed into the stream.

Amaya walked up to the other girl. "Hello, I'm Amaya, whats you're name?"

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments "im Emerald. you can call me Emmy though"Emmy said to Amaya.
"I Sapphire"cried the young happy Lugia

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments ((Hold up, can you use charries from the old rp?))

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments ((i am so yeah, u can change ur pkmn too))

message 8: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 11 comments ((yes. :D))
"I like your name!" Amaya smiled at Emmy. "What element of pokemon do you generally have? I have water, and I love all my pokemon dearly." Amaya looked out into the water where her pokemon were playing.

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments "Um ,I really don't do certain types" Emmy said a little unsurely "I like having different types."

Sapp watched the two girls talk"me like types, hehe"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Shikagehiko (Kage) walked out from his home. He went out to train his new Yanma that he bred himself.

message 11: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments sapp leapped into the air when she spotted Kage "boy emmy lookeee it a boy.boy.boy!"

Emmy looked up "huh"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments He returned his Yanma and flew up into the air on his Salamence.

message 13: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments "Look Amaya theres a traner." Emmy said" He probibly a master trainer by his salamance"

"Hey Flame come on lets go say hi" Emmy jumped up onto Flame and went airborne to see the stranger.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Kage saw her and waved.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Millie walked along the river with her Mesprit, Wikitiki. Glancing around, she whispered, "Do you scent any Team Galactic around here, Wikitiki?" Wikitiki shook his head.

message 16: by Forever Emerald (last edited Mar 01, 2010 11:48AM) (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments Emmy waved to Kage and yelled"im Emmy whats your name"

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth millie got up, and ran into the woods. she found some Oran Berries and gave one to each of her Pokemon as a treat.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "I'm Kage." He yelled back.

message 19: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments "awesome"Emmy yelled back

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "What kind of pokemon do you have?" He came back onto the ground.

message 21: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments "I have alot of pokemon"Emmy let Flame , Sapphira , Rainbow,Fuzz out of their balls

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Kage let his out too. Salamence, Yanmega, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Magmortar, Electivire.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((That is a freaking awesome team! I forgot about half of those Pokemon!))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments ((I have all those. I can whup butt with that team in a no legendary pokemon battle on Diamond, but I don't have wi-fi.))

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((They have Jirachi downloads at Game STop this week.))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments ((KEWL!))

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((Oh, crud! I need Jirachi. NOW!))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments ((I can get one from my friend's action replay, and it's Sunday already.))

message 29: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Gallagher (sabreea92) | 1 comments Hey, I made a new Pokemon website on invisionfree and wanted to know how to use it. You can ask me, if you want the website you can also ask me.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((Um, I think you need to use double parentheses to say something that does not have to do with the rp.))

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Millie walked through Sunyshore(totally coinicendital) and went to the Poke Mart. She wanted to challenge Cynthia for the 23rd time, and she heard that the Champion had gotten a few new Pokemon. Time for yet another offer to become Champion.

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Millie skirted over to the Gym, ready to let Volkner know she had a strong thought of becoming Champion. Of course, he would want to battle her first, but that would be easy. She walked in right as he was spouting his mouth with the stupid lecture at AMy. "Oops, sorry about that," she said. Not sounding very sorry at all.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Kage walked around. I beat Cynthia. Does that mean I'm the new Champion?

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((Well, actually Millie has been offered, and she is going to say yes. She beat Cynthia 30 times, and she will accept.))

Millie turned to Volkner. "You have a sister?" he nodded. "Okay, well, i need to battle you. I am going to become Champion." Without blinking an eye, he sent out Octillery. Millie sighed, and sent out Mesprit. "Flamethrower!" (level 100, so that is SUPER powerful.)) Octillery fainted, and Volkner used his Luxray. It used Thunderbolt, which dealt a whole bunch of damage on Mesprit. "Extrasensory!" And... KO! A few Pokemon later, Millie walked out the door, smiling, and headed to Twinleaf, where Cynthia had agreed to meet.

message 35: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments Emmy saw Millie it had been awhile since they last saw each other"Millie"She yelled waving her arms at Millie.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((YEah, but on the game Pearl, he has Octillery. I rest my case.))

Millie shrugged. "Emmy. And yeah, I beat him. Going to meet Cynthia now. Gonna be next Champion! I MIGHT be able to add a few more Elite Four, add an extra challenge to new Trainers... Make the Elite Six, possibly."

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Kage sighed and decided to go to Twinleaf. He found Cynthia there, and pretended not to notice.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((I will roleplay Cynthia!))

The Champion noticed Kage and walked over. "Hello. Are you a new Trainer?" she asked. But her Spiritomb was right behind her, so she is kinda creepy right now.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments ((He already beat Cynthia.))

message 40: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments "goodness Millie ignore me" Emmy said" be rude."she looked at Amy" and your name"

Sapphire came out of ball "hello water girl"she said to millie.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "I am not ignoring you. And i don't favor Water types. Sapphire knows I favor Dark and Poison Types doesn't she?"

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "She is Emmy."

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Kage walked off. "They can battle me once they get stronger."

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "Yes, I met Volkner. He is pretty cool." Millie sent out her Rayquaza she had gotten out of her PC, and flew off to Twinleaf. "Nice talking to you!" she hollered at Emmy.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Landing in Twinleaf, Millie stalked up to Cynthia and said, "I am willing to become the Champion." Cynthia did a double take.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Kage looked back and laughed. "She won't be the true Champion after her. She has to fight me, and win." He laughed at the thought. Impossible.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "Well. Wanna see if you can beat me?"

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Millie sighed, and told Cynthia, "Now, may we battle? I beat you millions of times, and he beat you once."

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments Kage chuckled. I only beat her once because I only attempted once. If she wants to lose to me, so be it.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Millie said her signature thing that could throw anyone off, no matter how smug. "Don't act perfect because you won, improve because you beat them."

« previous 1