TEAM JACOB discussion

Jacob Black is sexy

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (AbbeyJo) | 5 comments i love Taylor Lautner!!!!

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabs6597) | 1 comments omg i cant believe bella dumped him 4 edward.............soooooooooooooo not fair

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

If that actually happened in real life, he wouldn't be dumped for long

silent whispers  vamp chick | 16 comments nope cause he would b with mee:p

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

AHA; Taylor Lautner is at home. He ain't with noone but mommy,daddy, and little sister. But he is sexy..Who wouldn't wish/dream that he was with us...

message 7: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (AbbeyJo) | 5 comments I think that Bella chose sooo wrong

message 8: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Mo | 19 comments Yea Bella chose really wrong. Taylor Lautner and rob Pattison are both wierd and ugly creeps. rob is.... dont get me started on rob he is a creeper and a total loooossser. Taylor is just a loser that is just akward and ugly. oh a plus his abs r FAKE!

Boo taylor L and rob

Go Taylor Swift

message 9: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (AbbeyJo) | 5 comments Jimmy wrote: "Yea Bella chose really wrong. Taylor Lautner and rob Pattison are both wierd and ugly creeps. rob is.... dont get me started on rob he is a creeper and a total loooossser. Taylor is just a loser th..."

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!
He is sexy........ and his abs are real i know that for a fact. Don't listen to stupid gossip. He is not a loser. Why are you on the team edward page also? i know this because my sister is on that page :(

message 10: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (AbbeyJo) | 5 comments By the way Taylor Swift went out with Taylor Lautner!!!!!

message 11: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Mo | 19 comments and they broke up. i.e i hate taylor lautner. his abs r fake. don't listen to what u don't hear from gossip. his abs r fake. but do u know what i find rly funny is that sam was like fat! what was with that.
p.s im on edward's page b/c its fun to dis these guys b/c ppl like u get rly defensive.

message 12: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (AbbeyJo) | 5 comments GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't be on pages that you don't even like!!!!!!!!!
His abs are real, and he was on a special diet for
months. He had to get special work out things and put them all over his house!!!!! Yep it's true we get really defensive, because we get on a page because we like the guy not just to diss other people.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) | 2 comments Bella can have Edward so I can have Jacob. Oh, and its sad that people like Edward more, that means only a few people in this world have good taste.

silent whispers  vamp chick | 16 comments Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) wrote: "Bella can have Edward so I can have Jacob. Oh, and its sad that people like Edward more, that means only a few people in this world have good taste."

ikr!

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle his abs arent fake he had to train hard to keep the role of Jacob

message 16: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Mo | 19 comments u guys will eat anything the media says rite up. the abs r fake.

p.s. its hilarious to go on pages to dis ppl. u guys should try it

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jimmy wrote: "u guys will eat anything the media says rite up. the abs r fake.

p.s. its hilarious to go on pages to dis ppl. u guys should try it"

are not!

message 18: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) Jimmy just shut up i mean seriously do you like starting sh*t with people so what if you dont like taylor l. thats your option so just leave this page and go make your own page about how you dnt like him.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

kasey, great job, but control ur cursing plz ♪♪

message 20: by Mya (new)

Mya Maliyevsky (mmaliyevsky) | 3 comments He has such a sexy six-pack.