Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Archives > Pet Corner

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments I have a pet cockatiel! I want soooooo many other pets lmao including all the felion species! How do you become a zoo OWNER? lol I WOULD SO LOVE TO OWN MYSELF A ZOO!!!

message 2: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) I have a chineese fighting fish named bloo. he's a big baby.

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments o i thought that they're japanese
these things right?

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments speaking of fish...wow lol look at this

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) woa!
but yeah the first one is it.

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol i used to have one...wild blimming thing he was lol he jumped out of the tank during the night and died! ='(

yea lol look at the colour of that thing...i have noooo idea what it is...m guessing that it's a carp?!

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Mine is a big baby. He don't like anyone but me. If i get close to the glass he will too. But if my sister or anyone else does he'll back away.

yeah that's what it is.

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol i like fish, used to have 2 tanks but now i have my cockatiel he kinda took all my attention lol i love him to bits!!! he's ma baby!...how much do u know about animals?

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments this is buddy

message 10: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) I know alot about animals. I love them. I've had animals since i was born. and i love watching animal plamnet. i read those animal and bug books too.

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments YAY m so adding u as a friend!

message 12: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) LOL!
yay!

message 13: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I have two cats, they are my beautiful girlies!!!

message 14: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments i used to have a horse and rode alot, i am a qualified instructor but i ant afford to own one anymore:(

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol whats with the sad face? i'm not qualified to work with animals yet lmao well i work volunteery at the spca so does that counts?

message 16: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments yeah that counts... all them poor kitties.. I work with children at the moment which is not far off working with animals some days

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lmao not soo poor when they stink up the place lmao this rabit tried to attack me the other day

message 18: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments omg, rabbits can be pretty violent!!! what happened

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol nothing i beat the shit out of it with the piece of rag that i had lol it was enough to let that devil thing know that I'M the boss lol so it backed off and left me to clean it's cage

message 20: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments literally laughing our loud the thought of you "beating the shit out of a rabit with a piece of rag" lmfao

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lmao well i dont want to get bitten!!!! and the only thing that i had was a rag at the time! and it was pissing me off so i wacked it a few times...only hit it once though lmao the other time i purposely hit the wall of the cage so it would be a bit more effective lol if the rabbit is frighten it would more likely to leave me alone rather than anger it so it would eat me alive!

message 22: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "lmao well i dont want to get bitten!!!! and the only thing that i had was a rag at the time! and it was pissing me off so i wacked it a few times...only hit it once though lmao the other time i pur..."

lmfao, rabbits can be a bit evil... lol

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments A BIT?????? what the hell? the bloody thing like jumped forward at me, spat at me, hiss at me, bear its teeth at me, and jumped BACKWARD all in ONE SECOND!!!

message 24: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
I have a golden tanned pitty cross! Her names Ruby and she's so naughty! And bites lmfao

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments didnt she run away before? lmao

message 26: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Antal (brittanylovesvampires) | 49 comments i have lots of pets..almost too many..lol
i have 3 cats( malibu, mooka and oliver), a parrot(gus), 2 hamsters(stevie and jacob), a rabbit(jet) and 3 fish(Blooper, thing one and thing 2)
im going to school to be a vet, i love animals :)

message 27: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "didnt she run away before? lmao"

yeah haha thats why shes naughty lmfao...ans she crawls on my bed at night to go sleep lolz sneaky like that

message 28: by Mel (last edited Feb 15, 2010 02:10PM) (new)

Mel I have two dogs, Duke and Roxy, they are so cute!!! I love them.

message 29: by Angel (new)

Angel Jenkins (angjen0816) I have a kitten by the name of Voltron (first post!)

message 30: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

I used to have a dog name duke too...and Voltron is an awesome name for a kitten! I like ;)

message 31: by Mel (new)

Mel Loving Voltron. I call my external memory Megatron.

message 32: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments let me see i think i have more pets out of this group then anyone lol i have a 18 aninmals ok here are all their names the 4 cats are named Egor, Max, Friskie, Tiger, the 5 birds names are Simon, Maple Suger, Isabella i think its a girl, Ricy, Lusy i think thats how you spell it, then one mouse her name is Sweet Pea, then i have a turtle which is a girl her name is Tricky, then we have 4 chickens their names are Henyetta sorry i dont know how to spell that, Little Red or Red, Juletta sigh wow thats alot

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments i am so horrible at naming animals lol

message 34: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "A BIT?????? what the hell? the bloody thing like jumped forward at me, spat at me, hiss at me, bear its teeth at me, and jumped BACKWARD all in ONE SECOND!!!"

lmfao imagining it

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales) wrote: "let me see i think i have more pets out of this group then anyone lol i have a 18 aninmals ok here are all their names the 4 cats are named Egor, Max, Friskie, Tiger, the 5 birds names are Simon, M..."

WOW A MINI ZOO

lol o i named a stray cat sweet pea once lol she left me a farewell gift, i wear it on my arm every day

message 36: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales) wrote: "let me see i think i have more pets out of this group then anyone lol i have a 18 aninmals ok here are all their names the 4 cats are named E..."

she does not sound like a sweet pea to me

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol she was frightened! i cant blame her, she was so sweet, she let only me touch her, after months of patients lol she came around and was rubbing on my leg and followed me EVERYWHERE, i miss her so badly

message 38: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "Vampwolf(Likira)(Kiki)(Vampire Kiki)(Ninetales) wrote: "let me see i think i have more pets out of this group then anyone lol i have a 18 aninmals ok here are all their names the 4 cats are named E..."

i know right and guess what just got anothe turtle his name is Disco really he loves to move around so much and im sorry about you cat and i have alot of those too

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol o its fine she was a stray...i have a soft spot for strays!

message 40: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments i know right i do do thats how i got my first cat

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments

is it me or did this guy just threw his dog?

message 43: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Feb 18, 2010 08:26PM) (new)

message 44: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Feb 18, 2010 08:26PM) (new)

UM THIS IS SCARY!!!!!

message 45: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments thats cute

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments which one?

message 47: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments 1st cat with the frog thing and the little porkiepine

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments o thought it was a hedgehog?

message 49: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments nope i love porkiepines there cute

message 50: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments haha LMFAO well done iran

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.