chloe saunders lovers discussion

whos ur favorite character/characters and why

Comments Showing 1-50 of 189 (189 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 6 comments Mod
i like derek the most hes intuative, head strong, witty,sarcastically funny and cute (just like me)jk i think theyre probably gonna end up together because the author only discusses derek and chloes situation if you think about it simon is barely in the book and she made derek and chloe become stranded together in the forest so that basically signifies alot

message 2: by Warrior (last edited Mar 14, 2010 07:19PM) (new)

Warrior Wolf (warriorgirl) | 2 comments so totally true me like derek too.
:D

message 3: by Cakes (new)

Cakes | 14 comments haha Derek is beast! hes strong, smart, anit-social, sarcastically funny, cute, tough but underneath soft and witty, head strong, and intuative as Destiny said. Chloe and Derek know each other soo well, they'll end up together. I mean who wouldn't want a big strong loving werewolf hugging u? haha :D

message 4: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments plus he's a werewolf!!!!!! it's like having a boyfreind and a puppy!!!! or a really warm teddy bear.
He is my idea of perfect!!!!!

message 5: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Ermm, I really like Liz too, she's rly sweet and helpful... but, yes, Derek is the best. Not only are his powers most useful, but the way he's all protective and everything, it's cute!

I feel sorry for Simon tho :( to me he's like the little kid who needs to be protected but I don't like it wen he gets upset over Chloe. M on the third book rite now, hope he finds sum1

message 6: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 80 comments DEREK!!!!!!! Cuz he is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

message 7: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments True that. I love how protective and smart he is!! If he was real I would marry him!!!

message 8: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 80 comments Imagination kills!!!!!:)

message 9: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments I here that. One day I'm going to get reality and fantasy mixed up. Then they'll take me to the ' special hospital ' lol :)

message 10: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 80 comments Called....

message 11: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) called 'lyle house' great idea, Ari, i'll do that too ;)

message 12: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments Oh no!!!!!! I'm getting sent away!!!!! Oh wait, maybe there will be a Derek there for me! :)

message 13: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) back off! he's MINEEE! =]

message 14: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments Never!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol maybe he has some long lost brothers.

message 15: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) u can have the brothers! the origianal is mine. accept it, if we got in a fite, I wld win u!!!

message 16: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) u can have the brothers! the origianal is mine. accept it, if we got in a fite, I wld win u!!!

message 17: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments Lol ok what if he had like 3 brother. Would you let me have all of them just to keep the origianal. :)

message 18: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) heck yehh! I mean, the original against 1000 is still worth it. u nvr knw how the bros are gonna turn out

message 19: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments I bet they'd be like identical. Lol I would be sooooooo happy.

message 20: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) LOL, then wat d'u wanna do wiv more than one? eww

message 21: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments Not what I ment. Pervert :) id date one of them but have like two extra body graurds. Plus I would like to look at them. :)

message 22: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) erm, how wld u evn knw wich one ur dating if they'd be identical. u mite end up kissing ur bodyguard ;)

message 23: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments I wouldn't be complaining lol jk. Id feel bad about that. I'm very loyal.

message 24: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) me too :)

message 25: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments Yeah and I can't lie like at all.

message 26: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) I was so annoyed with Derek in the first book. But then oh, he becomes vulnerable while escaping and, ooh!! He still was annoying through out the other two books with his temper, but I knew he was just protective. I really started to like him when Cloe stayed with him while he got off the train to change. He was so scared and cute. And oh! You know. I actually kind of was thinking theyed end up together by the end of the first book.

I want a clone of Derek. :)

message 27: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments Me too. :)

message 28: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) He's mine! I already said so! And wat Amina says, happens :P

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) lol........ are you sure about that.......

message 30: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) I said clone!!

message 31: by Cakes (new)

Cakes | 14 comments Ok guys heres how its gonna go. I get the original Derek, Arienne you get Derek's long lost big brother named Clyde (who is laid back and feisty and likes to tease a lot), Amina you get Dereks younger brother named Skylar (who is very secretive, quite but very smart), and Autumn O'Shea Swan you will get Skylar's twin named Conrad (who is very military strict but he also is very sweet only to you). Happy? If you all want to know more about your werewolf boyfriends please message me. lol :D

message 32: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Back-off, the orignal is MINE! U have to fite to get him. And I'll win, schiz, I.WILL.WIN! :P

message 33: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 80 comments How bout get loads of derek clones so we all can have him? And Amina I don't mind u taking him cuz he's all urs

message 34: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) thanks!

message 35: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 80 comments I'm fine with it but I'm nt sure if the other derek lovers are...

message 36: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh they can back-off. It's up2 derek anyway, who he chooses n that'll b me, ofcourse!

message 37: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments ScHiZOpReNiA wrote: "Ok guys heres how its gonna go. I get the original Derek, Arienne you get Derek's long lost big brother named Clyde (who is laid back and feisty and likes to tease a lot), Amina you get Dereks youn..."

omg!!! schiz!!!! you know me so well already!!!! my Derek is perfect for me!!!! just one thing, can i change his name? i like the name clyde but idk it's just not for me. what should i change it to?

message 38: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Ok guys heres how its gonna go. I get the original Derek, Arienne you get Derek's long lost big brother named Clyde (who is laid back and feisty and likes to tease a lot), Amina you get Dereks younger brother named Skylar (who is very secretive, quite but very smart), and Autumn O'Shea Swan you will get Skylar's twin named Conrad (who is very military strict but he also is very sweet only to you). Happy? If you all want to know more about your werewolf boyfriends please message me. lol :D
I don't like military strict. My dad is in the army and he's strict.

message 39: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments How about a guy who is very affectionate, likes to do thinks spontaniously(like randomly drive to the beach or go some wear with out planning or maybe just go with no destionation) who loves to make you smile and have conversations that aren't serious but not overly goofy. Oh and flirty(just with you, he only has eyes for you:))

There. Any of those things sound good?

message 40: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 80 comments Derek has a lost brother?

message 41: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) we're making this up, lol. derek doesn't have a lost brother... but he had three werewolf brothers who were killed in the story

message 42: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 80 comments Oh poor Derek if I was in the book I wouldve murdered him/her for killing his brothers

message 43: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) he did ini? at the end of the book that stupid davidoff gets killed so i guess dats revenge

message 44: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments As much as I hate to say this they had to be killed. They beat up on derek and they almost kill a nurse because the nurse didn't bring them a treat. They were monster but derek was not.

message 45: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) absolutely.

message 46: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Arienne wrote: "How about a guy who is very affectionate, likes to do thinks spontaniously(like randomly drive to the beach or go some wear with out planning or maybe just go with no destionation) who loves to mak..."
Okay. Me okay with dat. *goes off in search of Conrad* lol

yeah his brothers were big mean bully jerks.

message 47: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) but i don't killing them was justice. i mean, taking sum1's life...

message 48: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) That's true. I think they should have...I don't know

message 49: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 43 comments I think that was the only way....its sad but true. Think how great they could have been if they hadn't messed with there genes. They could have been just like Der-bear.

message 50: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeh, it was their fault ffrum the begining

« previous 1 3 4