Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) Beautiful Creatures discussion

Southern para-normal romance?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire Talbot A paranormal romance set in a small South Carolina town was too much for me to pass up. Now on page 146.

message 2: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan In your opinion is this book ok ,good, great, terrific or bad , horrible, one of the worst books i have ever read?

jk wondering bout to buy so i was just seeing if it is a waste of money

Tamara this book is fantastic!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan wrote: "In your opinion is this book ok ,good, great, terrific or bad , horrible, one of the worst books i have ever read?

jk wondering bout to buy so i was just seeing if it is a waste of money"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

This is one of the best books I have ever read!

Alyssa yea i loved this book i cant wait for the last two to come out they are amazing

Claire Talbot I am a big library user - I checked it out from the library!

Hannah Megan wrote: "In your opinion is this book ok ,good, great, terrific or bad , horrible, one of the worst books i have ever read?

definetly no waste of mony

Rita L. Megan wrote: "In your opinion is this book ok ,good, great, terrific or bad , horrible, one of the worst books i have ever read?

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't that good. At least for me. I like more action and hotness in books =) But it's no waste of money!

message 10: by Bez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bez Megan wrote: "In your opinion is this book ok ,good, great, terrific or bad , horrible, one of the worst books i have ever read?

This book was terrific in my opinion!

message 11: by Cece (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cece Megan wrote: "In your opinion is this book ok ,good, great, terrific or bad , horrible, one of the worst books i have ever read?

the book is good. i read it a while ago. Revolution is also a good book to buy. I've read it twice already and i plan on buying, too.

Jenny Megan wrote: "In your opinion is this book ok ,good, great, terrific or bad , horrible, one of the worst books i have ever read?

I just finished it a couple of hours ago. I felt it was one of the best sequels that I have read in a long time. If you read and like the first, you will like this one as well.

Cellina great book definately worth the buy. I have just only a few minutes ago finished the second one - Beautiful Darkness

Celeste Cellina wrote: "great book definately worth the buy. I have just only a few minutes ago finished the second one - Beautiful Darkness"

I am totally jealous of you, I haven't got my hands on Beautiful Darkness yet. I definitely agree with you, it was well worth the price. The writing is just so well done.

message 15: by fifi boo (last edited Apr 25, 2011 04:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

fifi boo This one is for those who read Beautiful Darkness (the second one). Was it good? 'Cuz I started and can't really get into the book. It just seems that I keep finding better books to read. You know? It was also labeled as Romance not Horror (like the first one). Hmmm, makes you think. 'Cuz I don't wanna read some lovey-dovey chick flick. :P

Cellina Yep I agree it took longer to get into than the first one. Persevere, take yourself into your quiet place and get sucked in. Still a great book once you get into it around the middle. Most of the first half seems to rehash Beautiful Creatures - the first book. Good Luck

fifi boo Ha-Ha. Ummkay. I'll try, but I doubt it. It's just too slow a book for my taste.

Cellina good luck - the ending is great

fifi boo Kk :D

Kristin The Bookworm I actually didn't like it at all when I first started reading it. I thought it was stumbly and awkward. But I kept reading it, because a friend recommended it so highly. Around halfway in, I changed my mind and thought it was just awesome. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

message 21: by maddie (last edited Jun 29, 2011 03:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

maddie I LOVED IT FROM THE START!! its so easy to fall in love with the characters

message 22: by Audrey (new)

Audrey It was a little slow at the beginning but just get past page 100 ( I say this about a lot of books) and You'll love it.

maddie i loved it from the beginning ...it was truly AMAZING

Elizabeth this book was hands down the best book i have ever read and definanly
NO WASTE OF MONEY!!!
i loved this book from the first page.

Melanie Hardy EXCELLENT!!!

maddie Amzinggggggggggg!!!!!!!!  loved it as soon as i opened it !!!

Nabila I couldn't agree more; its an amazing novel! I think its one of my favourites actually :D

maddie It's definitely in my top 10 . But I think my fav ever would be Nevermore!!!! Oooooooo I just live it