Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > Vampire Diaries

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evil Twin Two (Jeanie) (moongoddess) | 21 comments I can't wait for Shadow Souls!! The wait for it to come out has been killing me!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i love those books and i agree

message 3: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i've read them but i don't like them very much

message 4: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
Dora what series or books would u recommend

message 5: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Hush hush,Vampire academy or Georgina Kincaid series(for adults)

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel (partymimi) | 41 comments I really enjoyd Vampire Academy and can't wait for the next one

message 7: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

We are all in agrrement on the vampire academy

message 8: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 yeah,one gotta love VA!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have the first four but havent got around to reading them. although i did read the first one years ago on the internet which i cant remember much about so i will have to reread it but i think i will wait til VD tv show finishes as i think i will get confussed (it doesnt take much lol)

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah from what i can remember about the first book they are very much different which was what made my mind up

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments OMG i cant wait to read the rest of the books i read the first 4 books i love them

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments OMG i havent read the new ones yet Damn it i mean i havent read the new one yet

message 13: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Its good its prob my fav out of the series so far

message 14: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i don't like vampire diaries.tv show is much better.i mean the books are ok,but definitely not my fav.i just don't like characters(exept damon,duh!).

message 15: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 me too.he's the most interesting thing in the books(sometimes the only interesting):)

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I haven't read any of the books, but everyone keeps going on about them!

message 17: by Rachel Meyer (new)

Rachel Meyer | 11 comments I actually read the first 3 books, but I prefer the TV version better only because it moves quicker. The books were a slow read but I did kind of like the series.

message 18: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Just finished Shadow Souls and am already wanting the next book. I can't believe how it ended. We will have to see how everything works out. :)

message 19: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know what u mean I reread it a couple times to male sure I had it right.