Team Vampire!! discussion

Favorite TV Shows > Vampire Diaries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I love the show, but I never read the books yet. I hear the books are way different than the show.

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel (partymimi) | 41 comments I prefer Elena from the show than Elena from the books.

message 3: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
The show and book are similar but there are a lot off difference from what I have seen

Amy ~Lover of Books~ One difference I heard from someone is that Elena is suppose to have a younger sister in the books while in the show, she has a younger brother.

message 5: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I guess u have to do what u gotta do to get it on tv

message 6: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know right and she helps make the book.

message 7: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Me too!!

message 8: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I l0ve vampire diaries. I thnl da sh0w is better than da bo0ks. I hate elena in da b0ok. She seems s0 selfish.

message 9: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I read da b0ok a while ag0. In da b0ok d0esnt elena have bl0nde hair?

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel (partymimi) | 41 comments Maritza wrote: "I l0ve vampire diaries. I thnl da sh0w is better than da bo0ks. I hate elena in da b0ok. She seems s0 selfish."

That's exactly what I thought. Is I was reading the books I really didn't like the Elena in the book and I didn't think she deserved a good guy like Stefan but I love the show.

message 11: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I agree with angels. The Elena in the book might be more stuck up but she is confident and that is what gets everyone through a lot of the situations. She is agressive and knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it. Don't get me wrong I like the show too but it seems like they are actually to different charaters. I'm curious to see how they are going to work some of the things from the book into the show. Its going to be interesting

message 12: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Me too. I think they had to work that in some how that's y she wasn't in the tomb when they opened it. But that also. Makes me hate her even more. She turned both the brothers then watched them hate each other for years because they thought she was dead. Now that's selfish.

message 13: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

And in the book it show that Elena isn't that selfish when she sacrifices herself for the brothers.

message 14: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Yeah I'm reading that now and I think it will be my favorite of the series or so far atleast but another character that I haven't noticed in the tv show is Sue and she is kinda a big part in one of the books

message 15: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Yeah she was aprt of the same one as Vickie and I honestly forgot how big apart she was til u mentioned her. I don't know what they r goin to do about either of them.

message 16: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know that threw me for a whirl too. And Carolin seems to be in with the group a lot more in the show then in the book

message 17: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I agree. It has to be different.

Evil Twin Two (Jeanie) (moongoddess) | 21 comments Is it March 25th yet? I can't wait to see a new episode. Love watching the re-runs but really want to see a new one.

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Walker (natalie668) Isn't the person who plays Isabelle, Jenny from the L Word?
I'm sure it is :/ lol
Anyways, I also CAN NOT wait until the next Episode :)

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i love this series i first started out watching it on my laptop as am from the UK and we didnt have it til this year but when it stopped and then came back i didnt start watching it again as now i am watching it on the TV. i love Paul Wesley especially when his top goes missing ; )

message 21: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Walker (natalie668) I wish it would disapear forever ;)
Damon is so damn sexy ;) Hottness!! lol

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Walker (natalie668) Nope, I think Stephen is cute, but Damon is the definition of Hotness!

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i do love them both i do love a bad boy but i just love stefan/paul

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) LOL

message 25: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments OMG i cant wait until it comes back on i love this show grr i want to watch it now

message 26: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments me 3 to the stefan thing *drooling*

message 27: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (vampnicky) | 5 comments I cant wait for the new book that comes out this tuesday and the new episode that comes out march 25 im team damon and delena

message 28: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 gosh,i'm so mad cuz i can't watch the show,i'm sure it's awesome.i ♥ damon

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (vampnicky) | 5 comments why cant u watch the show

message 30: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Nicole wrote: "why cant u watch the show"

i don't live in the US.none of the televisions in my country bought it off.we just recently got Gossip girl,so i'll probably have to wait about a year to watch vampire diaries on the TV...:(

message 31: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i'll try.thanks

message 32: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (vampnicky) | 5 comments Dora610 wrote: "Nicole wrote: "why cant u watch the show"

i don't live in the US.none of the televisions in my country bought it off.we just recently got Gossip girl,so i'll probably have to wait about a year t..."
oh yeah u should totally try online

message 33: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (vampnicky) | 5 comments 6 more days to new episode

message 34: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know I'm watching the last one again now. Lol

message 35: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

They just opened it. Haha

message 36: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Me too. I think it makes it interesting.

message 37: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know right. I just want to know what Damen is going to do now. I can't wait til thursday. Lol.

message 38: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know she seems to mess up everything. Lol

message 39: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

:)

message 40: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I wonder if something will happen first where she has to drink more blood. But I thought about that too.

message 41: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) | 28 comments damon is my favourite..and i really can't wait for the next episode too

message 42: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

:)

message 43: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) | 28 comments stefan's cool..i just like damon more cuz he's funny and sarcastic

Evil Twin Two (Jeanie) (moongoddess) | 21 comments I love Damon!! 1 hour 35 minutes to go!! yes I am counting down til I get to see the next episode.

message 45: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) | 28 comments lol..same here angela..damon would be worth it

message 46: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments okay i dislike damon now!!! did you guys see the new episode? hes so mean!!!! but hes still hot

message 47: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i know but stefen was trying to make sure he had all the info before accusing someone of sumethng and i know dat he shuld have told em da truth but still. damen should really stop killing people

message 48: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i know but he seems so depressed and angered. but did you see those abs!!! anyways i think stefen is just trying to make everything better.......its kind of heartbreaking to see damen shattered over a girl

message 49: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I knw. Wen i was watchn da show i felt lyk crying cuz damens expression was so upsetting

message 50: by Maii (new)

Maii (maiita) | 28 comments totally hot..

« previous 1 3 4 5 6