Team Vampire!! discussion

Favorite TV Shows > True Blood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Evil Twin Two (Jeanie) (moongoddess) | 21 comments I can't wait for Season 2 to come out on DVD. I started watching it On Demand but didn't get to watch the whole thing before they took it off. I hope they put it back on. I want to watch it all before Season 3 starts.

message 2: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Mar 01, 2010 01:20PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I only watched almost the whole first episode on the internet only so far because we don't have the channel that plays it.

message 3: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I liked the first season. But haven't seen the second yet. We will see what it has in store

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have watched the first 10 or so episodes but just never got into them.
Stephen Moyer was on Jonathan Ross on Friday and i never realised that he was actually from the UK he is an Essex boy ; ) definately grown on me now might have to watch it again

message 5: by Jacky (new)

Jacky (jackyc) | 16 comments Ive just started reading the s.s books(up to dead as a doornail atm)and thought wow i might watch the true bloods and see if how they are good. to be honest ive now watched the first 3 dvds and its so far really going offcorse compared to the books (but thats my opinion). Im one of those peoples that reads before watching and i think i'll read the rest now then preview the season 1 and 2 set ive just purchased.. anyways i like the characters in the series they chose well :)...

message 6: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I have watched the 1st season so far and I am starting the 1st book. I liked true blood so I am ready to see what I think of the book.

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 17 comments I love love love the books, but TrueBlood itself...eh I think it strays to far from the books. There was one thing in particular that they didn't show I really wish they would have. Don't want to ruin for anyone.

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Booz (butrflbrat26) I definetly think the books are better, but the show is not bad either. Season 1 stayed pretty close to the book, but season 2 seemed to ver off from the books. Can't wait for season 3 to come out in June!!! And I am def. a Team Eric fan...his character is portrayed better in the books then what they have portrayed him in the tv show so far.

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather Booz (butrflbrat26) I completely agree with you on the Maryanne story line...they took that a little to far. But can't wait for season 3, just read starting tonight they are re-playing season 2 on hbo every sunday night leading up the season 3 premier!!!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I just watched the first two episodes of the first season of True Blood on dvd. I checked it out from my library today. I have it for one week now.

message 11: by Aurora (new)

Aurora  (lionessroar) My friends boyfriend got me season 2 on dvd, I can probably burn it for you guys. Let me know if you're interested, the only thing is that there are no scene selections it just goes right to the next one and there are 4 episodes on each dvd but they look great.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I watched all of season 1 and wow it was great. I now need to see season 2 somehow.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "they are playing it now on HBO. It started Sunday. They are playing episode 1 again on Sat. And continuing with Ep 2 on Sunday."

I don't get HBO so the only way to watch it is on dvd or online somewhere.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "oh. I forgot you did say that before. Well hopefully it shows up online soon so you don't have to wait til May for the DVD"

I will eventually get season 1 and 2 on dvd to own and season 3 when that becomes available.

message 15: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

THANKS ANGELA FOR THE INFO FOR THE SHOWS ON SAT AND SUNDAY. AND I GOT THE FIRST SEASON AT TARGET FOR A PRETTY REASONABLE PRICE.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Been watching the second season. I am only on episode 5 so far and I already dislike Maryann with what she is doing.

message 17: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I DIDNT THINK I WOULD LIKE HER AFTER HOW THE FIRST SEASON ENDED.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "I hated Maryann. And I didn't like the most of the second season focused on her. But I still liked the season, just wished it didn't focus on Maryann so much."

I also hate that group that Jason joined. They seem a joke to me.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "Oh I know. I can't stand them!"

Especially, the guy and his wife. They are all smiles and happy and they say God this and God that all the time, it drives me crazy!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "yes!! They are just so fake it's annoying. It makes you wonder why no one else can see right through them. No one is that happy all the time."

Yeah.

message 21: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Me too I have been try to watch the 2nd season on HBO when it comes on

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Lucky, I do not have HBO. It is going to be 10 dollars extra a month just to have that channel.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) (Ang) wrote: "Season 3 starts tonight!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to see what happens. Not to mention seeing Eric again!!!"

I am going to have to catch season 3 of True Blood online because of no HBO channel.

message 24: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) (Ang) wrote: "Season 3 starts tonight!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to see what happens. Not to mention seeing Eric again!!!"

yup yup

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I just got done watching the premiere episode season 3 of true blood online. Wow, what an awesome episode! I cannot wait for more of season 3!

message 26: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I want to c it!!

message 27: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "I just got done watching the premiere episode season 3 of true blood online. Wow, what an awesome episode! I cannot wait for more of season 3!"

i'm just watching it online too.it's awesome

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) (Ang) wrote: "the premiere was awesome!! Season 3 looks like it's going to be really really good! Can't wait!!"

Hopefully there will be more Sookie and Eric moments.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) (Ang) wrote: "yeah I hope so too. I read there's going to be a lot more Eric in this season."

Cool

message 30: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 me too.they were so sweet.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ There is no True Blood new episode this Sunday. I think they resume new episodes on the 11th of July.

message 32: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know I was watching it the other night and thought the same thing. Since I haven't read the books yet I'm trying to figure out what's goin on.

message 33: by Froukje (new)

Froukje  (eleionomae) I absolutely adore True Blood on tv! It's different from the books, but I like the fact that it is so much mor3\e adult than Vampire Diaries.

Today I'm going to watch the season finale of season 3 and than we'll just have to wait till next year :(

message 34: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I can't believe this season is already done

message 35: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Melissa wrote: "I can't believe this season is already done"

me too.I hope the fourth will be much like the fourth book. eric♥

message 36: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I hope it is good

message 37: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know right I was think bout that the other night. I am gettin ready for it. :)

message 38: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jdaeninck) | 24 comments I'm ready for it too! Love True Blood!

message 39: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

So sexy

message 40: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Bill is ok but there is something bout him that I don't find attractive. I thought he wld b cuter. Lol

message 41: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jdaeninck) | 24 comments Oh I love Alcide! haha! But I also happen to just LOVE werewolves! They're my fav (sorry vamps! haha!)

message 42: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Lol. Its all good.

I knew they were married but I didn't see it. But it is sweet :)

message 43: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Me too and he is hotttttt!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I cannot wait for the new season of True Blood! We just got all the HBO and Starz channels on Saturday in the package deal of the internet, phone and cable from Comcast for a good deal! I think it is neat with the phone because you can see who is calling when you watch TV or on the internet! It is awesome!

message 45: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I'm raedy for true blood to. Can't wait :)

message 46: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know. It is soooo good!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Evil Twin One (Ange) wrote: "I can't wait for True Blood either!! I'm glad you can watch it when it comes on now Amy!"

Thanks!

message 48: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 36 comments Has anybody noticed how different "True Blood" Eric is from "Sookie Stackhouse" Eric? True Blood Eric is just plain mean, but book Eric is cute and sarcastic. Plus its taking way longer for TV Eric to get sweet. Though I LOVE Alexander Skarsgard, the TV show (for me) leaves something to be desired.

message 49: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 36 comments OOH! The 4th one is one of my favorites. Don't get me wrong I stil love Eric, but still.

You know Alexander Skardsgard is dating Kate Bosworth? Ugh! I'm usually not jealous when it comes to the celebrities' lives and who they date, but EWW!

message 50: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 36 comments I know! That's the thing:I LOVED HER TOO! But I DON'T KNOW FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T LIKE THEM TOGETHER! And I LOVED BLUE CRUSH! THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES! LOVE HER! BUT... UGH!

« previous 1