Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Archives > The artist in you

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Feb 23, 2010 11:38AM) (new)

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Are you good at art? Do you like art? Do you draw? If so, don't be shy to show us!

HOW TO LOAD UR PICTURE UP!

ok so what u do is go and create a poll...in there it should give u the option to upload a pic from ur comp...then click save...after that it should give u the option to invite people DONT INVITE ANYONE lmao so lick on back to poll, then after that click on the pic, it should be just a pic showing on the page, copy the webesite address and then come back here and put in: [image error] (paste the address where the ... is!)

OR

you could load it up on ur profile and then click larger picture and then copy the webesite address and then come back here and put in: [image error] (paste the address where the ... is!)

take ur pick!

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 1279 comments I do commercial art, but don't know how the heck 2 use a scanner, lmfao

message 3: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
Awesome Tiff! I wish you could put it up! lolz...hmmm my art is just dawdling lmao...crap if you ask me lol

message 4: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) I paint

message 5: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 14, 2010 11:10PM) (new)

got any pictures to put up? I would put mine up, but I'm insecure with my stuff lol...I sketch...or draw whatever lol (I'm useless when it comes to shading)

message 6: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) I don't really have picuters of my pictures LOL

message 7: by Angelique (last edited Feb 14, 2010 11:36PM) (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments I'm a wannabe artist. This is first sketch I ever made in my life, just a couple years ago.

Oh yeah, and forgive the poor quality, my scanner has issues.

[image error]

message 8: by AA (new)

AA This is a building I drew back in the eighth grade.

Buildings

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) EIGHT GRADE!!

message 10: by Angelique (last edited Feb 14, 2010 11:36PM) (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments that's really amazing for an eighth grader...I couldn't even color inside the lines in eighth grade. Well, I still can't but you know how that goes.

message 11: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 14, 2010 11:46PM) (new)

Eight grade? Seriously? thats awesome for eight grade! Silver wolf lolz...I was kind of bummed that I didn't take up art when I was at school, I needed the touch ups for it, but subjects clashed so I didn't...

Ange your art is fantastic, I like how complicated it looks, I forgot the word you call it lmfao...both amazing ;)

message 12: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments thanks so much...but I never took any art classes either. It's just hit or miss with me. Sometimes it looks like a picture other times...well!

Still, I think you should let us have a peek at some of your stuff. I'm sure it's amazing!

message 13: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

yeah I can't find where I put my pics I'm looking for them now lolz...

message 14: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

and yeah thats pretty much the same with me, but if you saw my art, well its amateur compared to the rest of my family lolz my brothers and sisters are arteest lmfao...I'm the not so much artist lol hold up I'll see if I can find them, might be on my moms laptop

message 15: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments I'm lucky that way. No one in my family is the least bit creative so I look like the "gifted one around here--my family needs to get out more--and i don't even know why I decided to even try it. I just picked up a pencil and feel in love.

And you better find 'em. I'm waiting. Not that I'm trying to pressure you!

message 16: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

lmfao...no yeah I'm getting there haha! don't worry I'll post them up, but dont be disappointed lmfao...you have been warned (again Im insecure with my stuff) haha

message 17: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments I won't be disappointed! It'll be fantastic! I'm psychic, I know this stuff!

message 18: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

okay I found one...ummm how do I post it in here?

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments THOSE ARE AWESOME GUYS!!!

message 20: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

hey vi how do I post the picture in? lolz...from my laptop lolz

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ok what you do is make a random poll in this group or whatever, load ur pic in there ummm DON'T INVITE ANYONE LMAO...then get to the stage where ur seeing what you would if you were to be voting for it...then click into the pic and then it should turn up to be like something that you would see when you're finding pics on google...then copy and paste the website address and do it like normal using [image error] does that make sense??? lol sorry guys m tired as hell(physics)...goodnight!

message 23: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments I take it back, do what she said.

and thx Vi for the compliment

message 24: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments oh tiny that's absolutely amazing! The details just....wow!

message 25: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 15, 2010 01:16AM) (new)

Thanks yeah thats me dawdling lolz...I never got taught how to draw and that was my first attempt at shading lmfao...but thanks I'm still going through my stuff to post on but this posting thing is confusing lol

message 26: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments lol...I hear you. You can take your photobucket link and just post it into the generator I posted and it should give you the code.

And I now what you mean about not taking classes. I feel like if I had taken any, I would have had an easier time.

message 27: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 15, 2010 01:22AM) (new)

yeah...well my dads an awesome artist, but my older brother kind of takes the cake lolz...but yeah art runs in my family, from my dads side of course lolz...theres not one persn who can't draw unless you count my mom lmfao...she cant haha

message 28: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments lol...your lucky to have that genetic link. The only thing my family passed down was a crappy metabolism

message 29: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 15, 2010 01:27AM) (new)

haha! do u have any other pictures? I totally can't find my pictures! I'm kind of bummed I must have deleted.. that one I just took on my fone, and it took forever to post lmao...

message 30: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments I think I have some on here, i'll have to look. If I do, they'll be portraits.

message 31: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Tiffany wrote: "I do commercial art, but don't know how the heck 2 use a scanner, lmfao"

TIFF i wanna see !!!!

message 32: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments Angelique wrote: "I'm a wannabe artist. This is first sketch I ever made in my life, just a couple years ago.

Oh yeah, and forgive the poor quality, my scanner has issues.

"

wow angel thats beautiful

message 33: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments thanks, but it was more like luck

message 34: by AA (new)

AA ♥☆♥☆_Tiny_☆♥☆♥ wrote: "Eight grade? Seriously? thats awesome for eight grade! Silver wolf lolz...I was kind of bummed that I didn't take up art when I was at school, I needed the touch ups for it, but subjects clashed so..."

Thanks guys!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments Angelique wrote: "I take it back, do what she said.

and thx Vi for the compliment"

LMAO

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments you dont have to thank me, i love ur art so u deserve it!

message 37: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 15, 2010 01:52PM) (new)

[image error]

message 38: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

yay the fricking thing worked lmao! and showed up this time :P

message 39: by AA (new)

AA That's freakin' cool.

message 40: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited Feb 15, 2010 02:29PM) (new)

thanks Silverwolf! I was 17 when I drew that lolz...just dawdling as usual...its hard to find my work serious haha! (excuse the quality I took it from a fone lolz)

message 41: by AA (last edited Feb 15, 2010 02:37PM) (new)

AA lol

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ummm tiny lmao no offence but wow that scared me lol i love it dont get me wrong but the face is creepy what were u into? LMAO

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments i was BORED before work one day

message 44: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 1043 comments i dont know who to get a picture on here

message 45: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments Werewolf...Vi...Iran: the wolf that runs with vamp wrote: "i was BORED before work one day

"

that's amazing Vi. Great detail!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments ok so what u do is go and create a poll lmao m doing it right now...in there it should give u the option to upload a pic from ur comp...then click save...after that it should give u the option to invite people DONT INVITE ANYONE lmao so lick on back to poll, then after that click on the pic, it should be just a pic showing on the page, copy the webesite address and then come back here and put in: [image error] (paste the address where the ... is!)

message 47: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Feb 15, 2010 04:19PM) (new)

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments

got bored before school one day lmao

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments i was planning on making a comic strip but lond story short it went up in flames

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments abstract,weird,incomplete but lol what else do u expect from me?

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments love this one!!!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.